Apr 24, 2012, 11:16 PM EDT
Check out our previews and then vote!
Apr 24, 2012, 9:13 PM EDT
“I know I have to control myself.”
Apr 24, 2012, 11:45 AM EDT
Colin Greening sure looked scared out of his wits.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:30 AM EDT
Pictured is the 2011 winner, Flyers forward Ian Laperriere.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:16 AM EDT
39-year-old Sens captain leads the trio of nominees.
Apr 23, 2012, 9:52 PM EDT
New York won 3-2 on Monday.
Apr 23, 2012, 10:59 AM EDT
After missing three games with a concussion, the Senators captain returns tonight.
Apr 23, 2012, 8:09 AM EDT
Will he even get to play with Brian Elliott doing his thing though? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 22, 2012, 11:35 PM EDT
More than just “we don’t know anything,” by the way.
Apr 22, 2012, 3:13 PM EDT
“I’m just going to keep playing my game. I’m not a dirty player.”
Apr 22, 2012, 1:13 PM EDT
After his Game 2 concussion, the Sens captain wants to get back to action.
Apr 22, 2012, 10:11 AM EDT
This is like every nightmare one could have rolled into one. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 21, 2012, 9:51 PM EDT
Craig Anderson > Henrik Lundqvist?
Apr 21, 2012, 2:44 PM EDT
Mark Stone has played for Team Canada in the WJC, now he might help Ottawa pull off a shocker.
Apr 20, 2012, 10:03 AM EDT
Melnyk thinks repeat offenders have no business playing in the NHL.
Apr 19, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
Is it time to get rid of the instigator penalty?
Apr 18, 2012, 10:51 PM EDT
Senators have eight goals from eight different players.
Apr 18, 2012, 10:41 PM EDT
The Senators have tied the series at 2-2.
Apr 18, 2012, 7:50 PM EDT
“Certainly the playoffs this year has been a revelation that not much has changed.”
Apr 18, 2012, 7:28 PM EDT
He hasn’t skated since Monday.
Apr 18, 2012, 8:42 AM EDT
Skating and playing are two different things though. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 17, 2012, 7:18 PM EDT
He was one of just three Senators players to miss Tuesday’s optional skate.
Shanahan suspends Shaw three games for charging Smith…but if Smith was injured, Shaw would’ve been done for the series
Apr 17, 2012, 3:23 PM EDT
Apr 16, 2012, 5:49 PM EDT
Ottawa captain will miss Game 3 with a concussion.
Apr 16, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
“In our view, to try to give the brain enough opportunity to recover, we recommend a week.”
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 10
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 36
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 33
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (67)