Jul 11, 2011, 9:45 PM EST
Need to catch up on Monday’s moves? Here’s a rundown of the smaller signings.
Jul 9, 2011, 11:13 AM EST
The NHLPA announced when the players who chose to go to salary arbitration will head to court should they not get a deal worked out before then.
Jan 16, 2011, 1:30 PM EST
Corey Perry and the Ducks are upset with a big slash delivered by Coyotes defenseman Keith Yandle.
Dec 10, 2010, 11:00 PM EST
The Ducks placed Aaron Voros on the IR today because Kevin Bieksa broke his orbital bone in a fight during the Anaheim-Vancouver game from Wednesday. The team called up Dan Sexton to replace Voros in the lineup.
Oct 26, 2010, 4:06 PM EST
You’d have to think that getting your nose broken would be a pretty standard injury in the NHL. Pucks are flying around, sticks get lifted, punches get thrown. These are all perils for your nose on the ice. It still hurts just the same, however, and for Anaheim Ducks forward Dan Sexton, a shot from…
Oct 18, 2010, 4:39 PM EST
Shane Doan was suspended for three games by the NHL. It’s a good first step for the NHL to show they’re serious about cutting down illegal head shots, but it’s just the first step towards improvement.
Oct 18, 2010, 10:58 AM EST
Coyotes captain Shane Doan might be getting a call from the NHL about his shot to the head on Ducks forward Dan Sexton.
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 0
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 52
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)