Aug 17, 2012, 7:00 PM EST
Vancouver reportedly looking at a “no more drop passes to the opposing team” clause in the contract.
Jul 4, 2012, 3:39 PM EST
At least he didn’t do it via text message.
Jul 1, 2012, 8:21 PM EST
“Hometown discount” or Keith Ballard 2.0?
Jun 22, 2012, 10:38 PM EST
GM Ray Shero wants to get his rights from Nashville.
Jun 1, 2012, 2:10 PM EST
That may be the question for teams interested in Ryan Suter and/or Zach Parise.
Mar 26, 2012, 8:08 AM EST
This pair of games should help get you ready for the oncoming playoffs.
Feb 6, 2012, 1:48 PM EST
Incident occurred during Vancouver’s 3-2 shootout win on Saturday.
Jan 31, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
This post hopes to make it even more interesting.
Jan 9, 2012, 6:11 PM EST
Preds GM David Poile still hoping to make a deal.
Dec 16, 2011, 2:22 PM EST
Holmgren actively searching for a replacement.
Sep 30, 2011, 7:30 PM EST
The Vancouver Canucks came so close to winning it all last season. Trying to get back there again this year is not going to be easy but they’re prepared.
Sep 17, 2011, 12:58 PM EST
Ryan Kesler could be back as late as November while Dan Hamhuis and Manny Malhotra are expected to miss a big chunk of the preseason. Meanwhile, the Canucks don’t seem fazed by Christian Ehrhoff’s departure.
Jun 29, 2011, 8:09 PM EST
After realizing they couldn’t sign Christian Ehrhoff, the Islanders sent the German defenseman’s negotiating rights to Buffalo for a fourth rounder in 2012.
Jun 29, 2011, 6:04 PM EST
The Islanders took a chance at acquiring Christian Ehrhoff’s rights… That chance didn’t play out well for them.
Jun 17, 2011, 8:44 PM EST
Vancouver GM Mike Gillis met with the media and explained just how many injuries the Canucks were dealing with in the playoffs.
Jun 16, 2011, 11:39 AM EST
We’re sure you know what went wrong here for the Vancouver Canucks in their Stanley Cup finals loss, but just how deep did it all run? We break down their ultimate failure.
Jun 9, 2011, 7:32 PM EST
On paper, the Bruins got the short end of the stick with both Aaron Rome and Nathan Horton being lost for the rest of their series against the Canucks. Yet when you look at the motivation Boston received and how the lineup changes have gone wrong for Vancouver, it’s clear the “trade off” was more even than expected.
Jun 8, 2011, 4:20 PM EST
Could we see another huge hip check tonight? It’s quite possible since Keith Ballard will make his first-ever appearance in a Stanley Cup finals contest in Game 4.
Jun 4, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
Much like his inspiring teammate Manny Malhotra, Vancouver Canucks defenseman Dan Hamhuis has been listed as a game-time decision for Game 2 against the Boston Bruins. Unlike the increasingly likely (and undoubtedly inspiring) return of Malhotra, the general consensus isn’t very optimistic about the chances of Hamhuis actually playing, though. Hamhuis is a valuable defensive…
Jun 3, 2011, 4:48 PM EST
Manny Malhotra practiced with the Canucks today while Dan Hamhuis didn’t. Think you know who’s going to play? Sure you do… They’re both listed as day-to-day.
Jun 2, 2011, 8:15 PM EST
If Dan Hamhuis is going to miss any time for Vancouver, the Canucks are prepared to make due without him just like they’ve done with injuries all season long.
Jun 2, 2011, 3:55 PM EST
A shaky ownership situation will probably prohibit the Dallas Stars from offering Brad Richards a new contract. Read this post for the details, including the possibility of trading his exclusive negotiating rights.
Jun 1, 2011, 10:21 PM EST
A penalty-packed first two periods in Game 1 left both teams shaking their heads while a David Krejci cross-check forced Dan Hamhuis to the Canucks’ locker room. Read all about the second period in this post.
Apr 7, 2011, 10:50 PM EST
Dan Hamhuis is recovering quite well from his latest concussion. He’s doing so well he might even play in the team’s final game before the playoffs.
Apr 3, 2011, 2:31 PM EST
NBC’s Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire discuss Sidney Crosby’s chances of returning for the playoffs as well as Vancouver’s Stanley Cup hopes without Manny Malhotra and Dan Hamhuis.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 23
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 11
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 49
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)