Oct 10, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
5,000 tickets sold, just like that.
Oct 3, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
Featuring Daniel and Henrik Sedin, Dan Hamhuis, Manny Malhotra, Max Lapierre, Cory Schneider, Willie Mitchell and more.
Sep 28, 2012, 2:04 PM EDT
“Gather round, kids. Here’s a little something I call ‘cross-checking Pavelski from behind.'”
Aug 30, 2012, 7:32 PM EDT
Daly admits that “the clock is ticking,” though.
Aug 29, 2012, 10:22 PM EDT
Manny Malhotra isn’t so sure it was a “meaningful” proposal.
Aug 17, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
Vancouver reportedly looking at a “no more drop passes to the opposing team” clause in the contract.
Jul 4, 2012, 3:39 PM EDT
At least he didn’t do it via text message.
Jul 1, 2012, 8:21 PM EDT
“Hometown discount” or Keith Ballard 2.0?
Jun 22, 2012, 10:38 PM EDT
GM Ray Shero wants to get his rights from Nashville.
Jun 1, 2012, 2:10 PM EDT
That may be the question for teams interested in Ryan Suter and/or Zach Parise.
Mar 26, 2012, 8:08 AM EDT
This pair of games should help get you ready for the oncoming playoffs.
Feb 6, 2012, 1:48 PM EDT
Incident occurred during Vancouver’s 3-2 shootout win on Saturday.
Jan 31, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
This post hopes to make it even more interesting.
Jan 9, 2012, 6:11 PM EDT
Preds GM David Poile still hoping to make a deal.
Dec 16, 2011, 2:22 PM EDT
Holmgren actively searching for a replacement.
Sep 30, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT
The Vancouver Canucks came so close to winning it all last season. Trying to get back there again this year is not going to be easy but they’re prepared.
Sep 17, 2011, 12:58 PM EDT
Ryan Kesler could be back as late as November while Dan Hamhuis and Manny Malhotra are expected to miss a big chunk of the preseason. Meanwhile, the Canucks don’t seem fazed by Christian Ehrhoff’s departure.
Jun 29, 2011, 8:09 PM EDT
After realizing they couldn’t sign Christian Ehrhoff, the Islanders sent the German defenseman’s negotiating rights to Buffalo for a fourth rounder in 2012.
Jun 29, 2011, 6:04 PM EDT
The Islanders took a chance at acquiring Christian Ehrhoff’s rights… That chance didn’t play out well for them.
Jun 17, 2011, 8:44 PM EDT
Vancouver GM Mike Gillis met with the media and explained just how many injuries the Canucks were dealing with in the playoffs.
Jun 16, 2011, 11:39 AM EDT
We’re sure you know what went wrong here for the Vancouver Canucks in their Stanley Cup finals loss, but just how deep did it all run? We break down their ultimate failure.
Jun 9, 2011, 7:32 PM EDT
On paper, the Bruins got the short end of the stick with both Aaron Rome and Nathan Horton being lost for the rest of their series against the Canucks. Yet when you look at the motivation Boston received and how the lineup changes have gone wrong for Vancouver, it’s clear the “trade off” was more even than expected.
Jun 8, 2011, 4:20 PM EDT
Could we see another huge hip check tonight? It’s quite possible since Keith Ballard will make his first-ever appearance in a Stanley Cup finals contest in Game 4.
Jun 4, 2011, 6:00 PM EDT
Much like his inspiring teammate Manny Malhotra, Vancouver Canucks defenseman Dan Hamhuis has been listed as a game-time decision for Game 2 against the Boston Bruins. Unlike the increasingly likely (and undoubtedly inspiring) return of Malhotra, the general consensus isn’t very optimistic about the chances of Hamhuis actually playing, though. Hamhuis is a valuable defensive…
Jun 3, 2011, 4:48 PM EDT
Manny Malhotra practiced with the Canucks today while Dan Hamhuis didn’t. Think you know who’s going to play? Sure you do… They’re both listed as day-to-day.
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 1
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 2
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 33
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)