Jul 21, 2012, 2:19 PM EDT
He was nearly a Vezina finalist and brought the Coyotes to the conference finals.
Jul 12, 2012, 7:45 AM EDT
That’s SO last decade.
Jul 9, 2012, 3:10 PM EDT
“I’d love to come back, but I know once you are out of the league a little bit guys tend to forget about you.”
Jul 2, 2012, 2:18 PM EDT
And Martin Brodeur is off the market.
Jul 1, 2012, 4:31 PM EDT
This time around, he’s backing up Pekka Rinne.
Jun 19, 2012, 2:39 PM EDT
And we mean “the few.”
Jun 17, 2012, 12:39 PM EDT
The list of goalies they’ve gone through is less-than inspiring.
May 21, 2012, 5:30 PM EDT
Has starred both domestically and internationally.
Mar 29, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
Only on the job for a little over two years, he made a number of bold moves.
Mar 27, 2012, 8:24 AM EDT
They’re going to need all they have in the playoffs. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:46 AM EDT
First deal of trade deadline Monday is in the books.
Oct 18, 2011, 8:27 AM EDT
Remember how we wondered about where Teemu Selanne’s goals were yesterday? He was nice enough to show us where they were at against San Jose.
Sep 28, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Jonas Hiller is showing that everything is back to normal this training camp. But listening to his teammates talk, we never really knew how bad it really was last season…
Apr 25, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
The Ducks were hunted right out of the playoffs by Nashville. We give you a short list of the reasons why they did go.
Apr 14, 2011, 2:23 PM EDT
Five quick thoughts on what went down in last night’s opening games of the NHL Playoffs highlighting Detroit and Pittsburgh’s killer cool, Vancouver’s need to stay sharp, and the Caps looking different than last year.
Apr 14, 2011, 1:38 AM EDT
Mike Fisher scored two goals and one assist while Pekka Rinne stopped all but one shot to power the Predators’ 4-1 over the Ducks.
Apr 11, 2011, 9:12 PM EDT
It’s unclear if Ray Emery re-injured the surgically repaired hip that endangered his career, but either way, it looks like the Ducks will need to turn to Dan Ellis in Game 1 of their series against the Predators.
Apr 11, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
It might not be getting the attention some of the other series are, but Anaheim and Nashville are set up for a slobbknocker of a series.
Apr 11, 2011, 1:46 PM EDT
Thomas Vanek’s Herculean effort to help get the Sabres into the playoffs this past week earned him the NHL’s number one star of the week. Vincent Lecavalier and Dan Ellis rounded out the top three.
Apr 7, 2011, 9:03 PM EDT
Ray Emery has been a “god send” for the Anaheim Ducks according to coach Randy Carlyle but his lower body injury might be the sort of thing that hurts their shot at and/or in the playoffs.
Mar 25, 2011, 1:00 AM EDT
Jonas Hiller struggled in his first game back from his vertigo-like symptoms. Between Hiller, Ray Emery, and Dan Ellis, where do the Ducks go from here with their goaltending situation?
Mar 20, 2011, 11:27 PM EDT
Chicago pulls off a huge win in the desert but might have bad news on the horizon with Patrick Sharp leaving the game with a knee injury. Meanwhile, the Ducks win a thriller over Calgary and hurt the Flames shot at the playoffs at the same time.
Mar 15, 2011, 12:12 AM EDT
Who made the best save for the week of March 7-13th? The contestants are: Kari Lehtonen, Tuukka Rask, Dan Ellis, Brian Boucher, Cam Ward, Ondrej Pavelec and Lubomir Visnovsky (for Ray Emery).
Mar 14, 2011, 1:05 AM EDT
Lauri Korpikoski and Taylor Pyatt helped end Ducks goalie Dan Ellis’ night which meant Ray Emery got to play in his first game since February of last season.
Mar 10, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
A game-changing save from Dan Ellis wasn’t just special because it turned into a Bobby Ryan goal, but because Ellis somehow found a way to stop Brandon Dubinsky cold.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 3
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 19
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)