Mar 8, 2012, 1:01 PM EST
Ballyhooed offseason signings haven’t panned out.
Jan 14, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
This Central Division tilt has all the makings of an afternoon beauty.
Jan 13, 2012, 5:42 PM EST
Boom goes the Carbomb.
Jan 11, 2012, 2:41 PM EST
And his season might be over.
Jan 11, 2012, 12:27 PM EST
Brad Marchand just one of many to make the list.
Jan 10, 2012, 2:08 PM EST
‘Hawks captain speaks about four-game losing skid.
Jan 8, 2012, 4:04 PM EST
PHT: All Nose Face, all the time.
Jan 8, 2012, 1:56 PM EST
They’ll discuss his clip on Vancouver’s Sami Salo.
Jan 4, 2012, 9:05 PM EST
Barch’s hearing will reportedly take place at 10 a.m.
Jan 4, 2012, 8:43 PM EST
Will Carcillo get the message?
Jan 3, 2012, 3:52 PM EST
Carcillo has already been suspended once this season.
Jan 3, 2012, 1:36 PM EST
It’s a case of good news/bad news for Edmonton.
Jan 2, 2012, 10:32 PM EST
He actually hurt himself along with Gilbert with that foolish check.
Dec 15, 2011, 6:36 PM EST
This might say more about Canadian sports personalities than anything else.
Dec 14, 2011, 5:34 PM EST
Vigneault: “He has a face that only a mother could look at.”
Dec 7, 2011, 2:04 PM EST
Here’s a picture of him fighting BizNasty.
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Dec 6, 2011, 1:52 PM EST
“When I first got it, it was a little overwhelming.”
Dec 6, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Blues would like to keep finding ways to frustrate the bejeezus out of Detroit. With Ken Hitchcock now at the helm, they’ll find a way to do just that.
Dec 5, 2011, 2:16 PM EST
Bad blood boils over from Chicago’s 5-2 win Saturday night.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:29 PM EST
Carbomb is taking to the airwaves.
Nov 23, 2011, 5:04 PM EST
Carbomb and Razor go to the mall, hilarity ensues.
Nov 6, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
The Blackhawks and Canucks will write the latest chapter in what might be the NHL’s best rivalry.
Nov 3, 2011, 2:56 PM EST
Dan Carcillo is excited about growing a moustache. He’ll tell you all about it on Twitter.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Yes, it’s true, Dan Carcillo used to be an altar boy when he was a kid. Up is down, left is right… and this is PHT’s Morning Skate from Bizarro World.
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 2
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 5
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 5
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 24
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)