Mar 3, 2011, 1:44 PM EST
No news might be bad news for the Penguins, as there’s still no word on when Sidney Crosby will return.
Feb 12, 2011, 8:54 PM EST
After the rough ride the Penguins had last night against the Islanders, things got a bit worse today after a minor bus accident in New York City.
Feb 12, 2011, 3:45 PM EST
The NHL won’t make any decisions about supplemental discipline for the ugly incidents between the Penguins and Islanders until tonight, according to reports. Read this post to find out who will get automatic suspensions and which players will meet with the league this evening.
Feb 9, 2011, 2:23 PM EST
The NHL has suspended Matt Cooke four games for his brutal hit from behind on Columbus’ Fedor Tyutin. Chalk it up to a missed opportunity for the NHL to help change the culture of the game for themselves.
Feb 9, 2011, 11:52 AM EST
Penguins pariah Matt Cooke finds himself in yet another dirty hit discussion and this time the excuses don’t fly. It’s time for the league to make a stand.
Feb 6, 2011, 1:16 PM EST
The Capitals took a 1-0 lead into the first intermission of a physical NBC Game of the Week with the Penguins.
Feb 6, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
With Evgeni Malkin likely done for the season and playoffs, the Penguins must move on. How will they use a sudden glut of cap space to try to fill some of that void? Read this post for some suggestions and speculation.
Feb 5, 2011, 1:22 PM EST
The Penguins season took a terrible turn today with news of star forward Evgeni Malkin tearing both the MCL and ACL in his right knee. He’s done for the year.
Feb 1, 2011, 11:43 AM EST
The Penguins will play without both Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin once again tonight, as the team reports that Malkin is still fighting off the effects of a sinus infection.
Jan 18, 2011, 4:11 PM EST
With Sidney Crosby missing time thanks to concussions, the spotlight turns to Evgeni Malkin. Yet the Penguins’ “other” star isn’t himself. This post goes in-depth to study why he might be struggling and what could be done to break him out of his considerable slump.
Jan 15, 2011, 11:10 PM EST
Sidney Crosby is still dealing with concussion symptoms and there is no timetable for his return. What might this mean for the 2011 NHL All-Star Game?
Jan 8, 2011, 3:07 PM EST
Sidney Crosby addressed the media today regarding his recovery from a mild concussion and the two hits that might have caused it.
Jan 8, 2011, 12:28 PM EST
Dan Bylsma addressed the speculation that the Penguins mishandled Sidney Crosby’s concussion issues today.
Jan 6, 2011, 5:12 PM EST
HBO’s final episode of 24/7 leaves us wanting more but thankful that we were brought along for the ride in the first place.
Jan 2, 2011, 12:56 AM EST
What were both teams saying after tonight’s incredible 3-1 Capitals win in the Winter Classic? Strap in.
Jan 1, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
With these two rivals squaring off and with them both near the top of the Eastern Conference, who needs a win more? We break it down.
Jan 1, 2011, 11:38 AM EST
Penguins forward Jordan Staal will make his season debut at the Winter Classic tonight.
Dec 31, 2010, 4:28 PM EST
Pens phenom center Jordan Staal will be a game-time decision for the Winter Classic.
Dec 22, 2010, 7:00 PM EST
The next episode of HBO’s 24/7 Penguins/Capitals Road to the Winter Classic is on the way tonight and we’ve got some ideas on what to look out for.
Dec 20, 2010, 2:45 PM EST
Mike Comrie might need surgery on a hip injury that’s been bothering him since the second game of the regular season.
Dec 15, 2010, 5:20 PM EST
Many personalities could emerge from HBO’s 24/7 series on the 2011 Winter Classic, but coaches Bruce Boudreau and Dan Bylsma might be the most vibrant ones of them all.
Dec 8, 2010, 5:27 PM EST
Our latest preview video for HBO’s 24/7 Penguins/Capitals: Road to the Winter Classic features the head coaches and what they think of taking part in this.
Dec 4, 2010, 11:50 PM EST
It sounds like Evgeni Malkin’s knee injury isn’t too big of a deal, as it’s been labeled as “day to day.”
Nov 10, 2010, 8:36 PM EST
So you were curious about that potential debate between Sidney Crosby and Dan Bylsma, weren’t you? Turns out there wasn’t one at all.
Nov 9, 2010, 11:28 AM EST
With Marc-Andre Fleury struggling this season, Penguins captain Sidney Crosby takes up the cause for him, even though it differs from the head coach’s opinion.
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 22
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 10
- Video: Ovechkin with an unreal dangle, scores game-winner 14
- Video: Avs’ Tanguay takes Ovechkin shot to the face (Updated) 4
- Video: Lindros and LeClair inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 12
- BREAKING: Voynov charged with felony for domestic violence 31
- NHL responds to concussion lawsuit, says players should have ‘put two and two together’ 40
- (Video) PHT Extra: Carlyle’s on the hot seat, Hartley’s riding high 0
- Hextall launched profanity-laced tirade against Flyers last night 34
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him 56
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (56)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)
- Video: Malkin runs over Girardi (Updated) (41)
- NHL responds to concussion lawsuit, says players should have ‘put two and two together’ (40)