Dec 6, 2011, 2:52 PM EST
Pens coach has good range.
Dec 2, 2011, 12:08 PM EST
Hurrah! (Moustache picture featured in the post. Click away.)
Dec 1, 2011, 11:11 PM EST
There are only a few more days of sanity before the Rangers and Flyers have their world’s invaded by HBO cameras on Monday…
Nov 28, 2011, 6:26 PM EST
No. 87 fires latest shot in the ongoing war of words.
Nov 26, 2011, 9:36 PM EST
Dan Bylsma didn’t want to hear about Nick Foligno’s quips about Sidney Crosby.
Nov 23, 2011, 12:41 PM EST
Pens coach concerned as Crosby and Co. prepare to face the Blues.
Nov 22, 2011, 8:11 AM EST
What can we take away from Crosby’s first game back? There’s plenty to analyze.
Nov 21, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Just what can we expect out of Sid the Kid in his first game back from a concussion? Let’s spitball some ideas.
Nov 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
It takes a certain kind of player to make a network change plans at the drop of a hat. Sidney Crosby is just that kind of guy.
Nov 20, 2011, 8:55 PM EST
Like everyone else in Pittsburgh, Dan Bylsma is excited for Sidney Crosby to return to the ice. But he hopes that his team will just continue to pay with the same dedication that has put the Pens on top of the Eastern Conference.
Nov 20, 2011, 3:18 PM EST
Sid the Kid is ready to play after being out of action for 10 months with a concussion.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Whether Sidney Crosby plays or not, the Penguins will have to play strong to hold off the feisty Avalanche.
Nov 14, 2011, 1:01 PM EST
If you thought Sidney Crosby might be back tomorrow night, fear not, he won’t be.
Nov 10, 2011, 1:08 PM EST
Despite the predictions of many, No. 87 won’t make his return against Dallas on Friday.
Nov 7, 2011, 12:54 PM EST
We’re all anxious for when Sidney Crosby gets back on the ice but it’s not happening yet…
Oct 29, 2011, 12:56 PM EST
Jordan Staal will miss tonight’s game against Toronto with a “lower body injury.”
Oct 22, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
Update: Evgeni Malkin will miss his fifth straight game tonight.
Oct 20, 2011, 12:11 PM EST
Slowly but surely, the Penguins are marching their way back to full health.
Oct 18, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Wild are a revamped team while the Penguins are a beaten up and broken one coming off a tough loss. Smells like drama on Versus to us.
Oct 13, 2011, 11:52 AM EST
The Penguins gave Chris Kunitz a two-year extension that will pay him the same as his current deal today. Read more about his impact on and future with the team in this post.
Oct 12, 2011, 12:15 AM EST
You’d think that without Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin the Penguins might wilt. Did you not learn anything from last season?
Oct 11, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
The good news for the Penguins is that Sidney Crosby might make a step in the right direction today. The bad news is that Evgeni Malkin will miss a second straight game with a “lower body injury.”
Oct 1, 2011, 5:56 PM EST
As expected, Sidney Crosby ruled himself out of the Penguins’ season opener on Thursday, Oct. 6.
Sep 29, 2011, 8:50 PM EST
Sidney Crosby will join the Penguins as they travel to Western Canada to start the regular season. Just don’t expect to see him on the ice once the games start…
Sep 29, 2011, 3:15 PM EST
If you thought the Penguins were good already, just wait until you see them with their two best players back on the ice.
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 12
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 15
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 35
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (67)