Dec 1, 2011, 11:11 PM EDT
There are only a few more days of sanity before the Rangers and Flyers have their world’s invaded by HBO cameras on Monday…
Nov 28, 2011, 6:26 PM EDT
No. 87 fires latest shot in the ongoing war of words.
Nov 26, 2011, 9:36 PM EDT
Dan Bylsma didn’t want to hear about Nick Foligno’s quips about Sidney Crosby.
Nov 23, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
Pens coach concerned as Crosby and Co. prepare to face the Blues.
Nov 22, 2011, 8:11 AM EDT
What can we take away from Crosby’s first game back? There’s plenty to analyze.
Nov 21, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Just what can we expect out of Sid the Kid in his first game back from a concussion? Let’s spitball some ideas.
Nov 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
It takes a certain kind of player to make a network change plans at the drop of a hat. Sidney Crosby is just that kind of guy.
Nov 20, 2011, 8:55 PM EDT
Like everyone else in Pittsburgh, Dan Bylsma is excited for Sidney Crosby to return to the ice. But he hopes that his team will just continue to pay with the same dedication that has put the Pens on top of the Eastern Conference.
Nov 20, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
Sid the Kid is ready to play after being out of action for 10 months with a concussion.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Whether Sidney Crosby plays or not, the Penguins will have to play strong to hold off the feisty Avalanche.
Nov 14, 2011, 1:01 PM EDT
If you thought Sidney Crosby might be back tomorrow night, fear not, he won’t be.
Nov 10, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
Despite the predictions of many, No. 87 won’t make his return against Dallas on Friday.
Nov 7, 2011, 12:54 PM EDT
We’re all anxious for when Sidney Crosby gets back on the ice but it’s not happening yet…
Oct 29, 2011, 12:56 PM EDT
Jordan Staal will miss tonight’s game against Toronto with a “lower body injury.”
Oct 22, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
Update: Evgeni Malkin will miss his fifth straight game tonight.
Oct 20, 2011, 12:11 PM EDT
Slowly but surely, the Penguins are marching their way back to full health.
Oct 18, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Wild are a revamped team while the Penguins are a beaten up and broken one coming off a tough loss. Smells like drama on Versus to us.
Oct 13, 2011, 11:52 AM EDT
The Penguins gave Chris Kunitz a two-year extension that will pay him the same as his current deal today. Read more about his impact on and future with the team in this post.
Oct 12, 2011, 12:15 AM EDT
You’d think that without Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin the Penguins might wilt. Did you not learn anything from last season?
Oct 11, 2011, 12:05 PM EDT
The good news for the Penguins is that Sidney Crosby might make a step in the right direction today. The bad news is that Evgeni Malkin will miss a second straight game with a “lower body injury.”
Oct 1, 2011, 5:56 PM EDT
As expected, Sidney Crosby ruled himself out of the Penguins’ season opener on Thursday, Oct. 6.
Sep 29, 2011, 8:50 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby will join the Penguins as they travel to Western Canada to start the regular season. Just don’t expect to see him on the ice once the games start…
Sep 29, 2011, 3:15 PM EDT
If you thought the Penguins were good already, just wait until you see them with their two best players back on the ice.
Sep 6, 2011, 11:17 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby is going to finally speak to the media on Wednesday… But what will we find out from him?
Another dire Sidney Crosby recovery report, another denial by his agent, and why everyone should relax
Aug 22, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
Another week, another report that Sidney Crosby will miss the start of the season, and another denial of anything of the sort from those closest to him. Such is life for the NHL’s top star as he recovers from a concussion.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 0
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 8
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 4
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)