Feb 20, 2014, 12:56 PM EDT
“What can you say about me? Say whatever you want, you guys do anyway.”
Feb 8, 2014, 10:40 AM EDT
He was hurt on Jan. 29.
Feb 3, 2014, 11:28 AM EDT
Sharks can essentially decide whether he becomes restricted or unrestricted.
Jan 24, 2014, 12:22 PM EDT
Three more years each, taking them through 2016-17.
Jan 23, 2014, 4:21 PM EDT
Just in time for tonight’s game against the Rangers.
Jan 18, 2014, 10:31 AM EDT
After being sidelined for only two weeks, he decided to start playing again even though he was still dealing with significant problems.
Jan 7, 2014, 3:58 PM EDT
Advantage San Jose?
Jan 7, 2014, 11:41 AM EDT
Dan Boyle and Brent Seabrook also failed to make the cut.
Jan 6, 2014, 10:57 AM EDT
Who will make it? Who won’t?
Dec 31, 2013, 10:53 PM EDT
They have a seven-point lead in the Pacific Division.
Dec 31, 2013, 9:15 PM EDT
It helped keep the Sharks in tonight’s match.
Dec 15, 2013, 10:21 AM EDT
He was knocked unconscious by Maxim Lapierre.
Dec 13, 2013, 9:08 PM EDT
Meanwhile the Sharks and Boyle haven’t exchanged a “real number” yet.
Dec 2, 2013, 2:19 PM EDT
He’s talking about PK Subban, right?
Nov 29, 2013, 12:52 PM EDT
And here is a picture of Brown mauling Kyle Clifford.
Nov 29, 2013, 12:48 AM EDT
Tensions are still running high from a hit back in October.
Nov 1, 2013, 5:55 PM EDT
San Jose defenseman declares himself fit for Saturday’s game against Phoenix.
Oct 30, 2013, 3:25 PM EDT
San Jose forward has been out recovering from major groin surgery.
Oct 27, 2013, 5:56 PM EDT
Mostly good injury news for San Jose.
Oct 26, 2013, 7:23 PM EDT
He’s got a point.
Boyle thinks Lapierre hit showed lack of respect, but he might have done the same to certain players
Oct 26, 2013, 3:36 PM EDT
The San Jose Sharks defenseman might return Sunday.
Oct 25, 2013, 9:02 AM EDT
He was injured by him back on October 15.
Oct 24, 2013, 4:12 PM EDT
“I know what you guys know. I got knocked out.”
Oct 23, 2013, 4:19 PM EDT
Could skate Thursday morning for first time since Lapierre hit.
Oct 21, 2013, 11:30 PM EDT
In response to what happened to Dan Boyle last week?
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 0
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 26
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 41
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 11
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (68)