Jun 13, 2012, 11:48 AM EST
Served last year under Glen Gulutzan behind the Stars bench.
Jun 1, 2012, 1:42 PM EST
Video inside. Check it out.
May 22, 2012, 4:47 PM EST
35-year-old veteran rearguard had a strong comeback season with the Stars.
May 22, 2012, 7:35 AM EST
They feel like they know what they have to do. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 21, 2012, 3:11 PM EST
“We are without budget,” said Stars President Jim Lites.
May 16, 2012, 4:10 PM EST
Coyotes captain will be eligible to play in Game 3.
May 15, 2012, 5:04 PM EST
Taking down the host country twice is going to be difficult.
May 14, 2012, 8:04 PM EST
He was banged up at the 2012 World Hockey Championships.
May 13, 2012, 5:23 PM EST
One could argue that they “lost” almost as much as Finland today.
May 13, 2012, 4:44 PM EST
Head coach Scott Gordon called it “one of the most complete games we’ve had over here in the last four years.”
May 11, 2012, 8:00 PM EST
If only this were a scene out of “Borat” there’d be a better explanation.
May 10, 2012, 10:56 AM EST
He was an instrumental figure behind the only Stanley Cup winner in franchise history.
May 4, 2012, 2:43 PM EST
A 7-2 beatdown of the French makes for a good warm-up.
May 3, 2012, 4:38 PM EST
An eighth place finish last year has the Americans hungry to do better.
Apr 30, 2012, 4:46 PM EST
Based on current form…probably, yeah.
Apr 17, 2012, 1:00 PM EST
Hulking blueliner still hasn’t made his Nashville playoff debut.
Apr 7, 2012, 12:31 PM EST
Panthers’ longest-tenured player excited for his first-ever postseason.
Apr 6, 2012, 8:41 AM EST
Brenden Morrow tweets that he doesn’t have words “to express the frustration/disappointment” of narrowly missing the playoffs for the second straight season.
Apr 5, 2012, 2:33 PM EST
Could injuries, retirements and offseason departures hamper the Bruins?
Apr 5, 2012, 11:01 AM EST
Former Calgary coach remains critical of organization.
Apr 5, 2012, 8:09 AM EST
The Stars are three points out of eighth place with just two games left.
Apr 3, 2012, 11:39 PM EST
Two big regulation matches swing teams’ fates.
Apr 2, 2012, 6:25 PM EST
Mar 30, 2012, 12:32 PM EST
Their last five games couldn’t be much tougher.
Mar 29, 2012, 2:45 PM EST
Will the EA Sports curse continue?
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 6
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 5
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 7
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 21
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 20
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)