Dallas Stars ownership situation
Nov 3, 2011, 9:08 AM EDT
The Dallas Stars’ sale is getting closer to be done. No, seriously, we swear it is.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:02 AM EDT
Jaromir Jagr gets reacquainted with his own peanut butter. All that and more with the Stars bankruptcy situation and more in PHT’s Morning Skate.
Sep 1, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
Despite an ownership situation that will prolong the franchise’s sale until the middle of the season, Dallas Stars GM Joe Nieuwendyk says he’s had no problem conducting business as usual. Hey, they even increased payroll this offseason.
Jul 30, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Vancouver businessman Tom Gaglardi takes the next step towards purchasing the Dallas Stars by submitting his bid to the NHL. By no means is it a done deal, but its a necessary step in the right direction.
Mar 1, 2011, 7:21 PM EDT
A day after not dealing Brad Richards, the good news for Dallas comes in the form of Douglas Miller. Miller is reportedly interested in buying the ownership-stricken Dallas Stars.
Nov 22, 2010, 11:02 PM EDT
Being the top point man on the Dallas Stars gives Brad Richards a tough job of having to do his part in keeping the tough, but young, Stars afloat in the tough Western Conference. With Richards in the final year of his contract, he’s focused on doing what he can to show that he continues…
Nov 14, 2010, 2:00 PM EDT
Could Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban be interested in buying the Dallas Stars?
Nov 9, 2010, 10:43 PM EDT
The lenders who are (more or less) acting as owners of the Dallas Stars might name an interim president for the team. The good news is that they want to maintain – or improve – the on-ice product. Does that mean that the team will keep Brad Richards around?
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)