Dec 2, 2011, 12:12 AM EST
The Caps fall again in an eventful loss to the Penguins… an eventful game that had nothing to do with Crosby or Ovechkin. When was the last time that happened?
Hunter raises eyebrows by scratching Hamrlik (healthy scratch, that is…he’s not literally scratching him, though that would also raise eyebrows)
Dec 1, 2011, 5:53 PM EST
So much for the “let’s cut down our wordy titles” movement.
Dec 1, 2011, 12:35 PM EST
Where have we heard that before?
Dec 1, 2011, 10:54 AM EST
Two superstars in a rivalry that’s quieted down quite a bit that are going in opposite directions.
Nov 30, 2011, 7:09 PM EST
Assistant Bob Woods is out, Jim Johnson is in.
Nov 30, 2011, 10:03 AM EST
Bruce Boudreau finally speaks after being fired and says he gave it his all.
Nov 30, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The Ducks are being jerks because they’re ruining the final season of a future Hall of Famer. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 29, 2011, 11:22 PM EST
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones agree that Boudreau needed to go in Washington. Why? Alex Ovechkin.
Nov 29, 2011, 10:03 PM EST
Dale Hunter and Kirk Muller both fall in their first games behind the bench.
Nov 29, 2011, 8:50 PM EST
Pierre Turgeon was the recipient of Dale Hunter’s worst moment…. yet still wishes the new Caps coach the best of luck.
Nov 29, 2011, 2:03 PM EST
And he’ll be wearing it tonight at the Verizon Center.
Nov 29, 2011, 8:22 AM EST
Dale Hunter’s first game as Caps head coach comes against a tough as nails Blues team.
Nov 29, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
What you see cannot be unseen and there’s a video in here you’ll want to see. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 28, 2011, 9:50 PM EST
Ovechkin has a chance to redefine his legacy among hockey fans (again).
Nov 28, 2011, 3:52 PM EST
New coach says Caps will be “really responsible defensively.”
Nov 28, 2011, 2:31 PM EST
Defense to be the focus under Dale Hunter.
Nov 28, 2011, 1:26 PM EST
Now that Bruce Boudreau is gone, it’s up to No. 8 to respond.
Nov 28, 2011, 12:40 PM EST
“The players were no longer responding to Bruce.”
Nov 28, 2011, 12:12 PM EST
New Caps coach joins select list of guys that went straight from junior to the pros.
Nov 28, 2011, 9:14 AM EST
If Dale Hunter wants to get the Caps snapped out of it and back, he should let them run free on the ice.
Nov 28, 2011, 8:32 AM EST
When there’s smoke, there’s fire and there was plenty of it surrounding the Caps. Bruce Boudreau is out and now Dale Hunter inherits a team in need of a kick in the pants.
Nov 27, 2011, 11:04 PM EST
And is Dale Hunter about to replace him?
Aug 4, 2011, 11:11 PM EST
Michael Peca has gone from being an NHL star forward to a TV analyst now to a role leading a junior hockey team.
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 8
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 100
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 16
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 31
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 24
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (103)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)