Dec 31, 2011, 12:20 PM EST
In case you haven’t noticed, Ovi has looked awfully good lately.
Dec 29, 2011, 8:54 PM EST
Do they need their finesse guys to play dump-and-chase hockey, though?
Dec 28, 2011, 12:47 PM EST
Both players looking to get season back on track.
Dec 28, 2011, 7:32 AM EST
Things couldn’t possibly be any different between these two teams.
Dec 26, 2011, 8:05 PM EST
Michal Neuvirth pulled after 11 ugly minutes.
Dec 26, 2011, 9:47 AM EST
This could’ve been a post-Christmas treat if all things broke well.
Dec 22, 2011, 7:09 AM EST
If you’re in search of a heartwarming story for the holidays, we’ve got you covered. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 14, 2011, 9:21 PM EST
He admits he’s in “one of those funks.”
Dec 14, 2011, 1:27 PM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov thinks everyone is being a bit too hard on Alex Ovechkin.
Dec 14, 2011, 1:03 PM EST
“Effort” being the operative word.
Dec 13, 2011, 10:04 PM EST
Tomas Vokoun’s tough night shines a light on yet another problem in Washington.
Dec 12, 2011, 1:55 PM EST
He’s out of town visiting a specialist.
Dec 12, 2011, 11:35 AM EST
Mike Green hasn’t been skating with the team lately and that’s got people in Washington worried.
Dec 9, 2011, 9:52 PM EST
Washington scores four power-play goals and generally gives some reason for optimism, although there are a few caveats.
Dec 9, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
A night filled with milestones for the likes of Marian Hossa, Jonathan Toews, Ray Whitney, and Jose Theodore. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:28 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin even looked like the Ovi of old on his ninth goal of the season.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:42 PM EST
At this point, the Caps might as well try it.
Dec 6, 2011, 10:36 AM EST
Maybe things are turning around for the Capitals.
Dec 5, 2011, 2:17 PM EST
Washington’s struggling forward will be a game-time decision.
Dec 5, 2011, 1:22 PM EST
Misses a chance to beat his former club.
Dec 5, 2011, 10:20 AM EST
Tomas Vokoun owns his part in getting Bruce Boudreau fired too.
Dec 3, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
Turns out that Alexander Semin will be out of action tonight… Thanks to an injury.
Dec 3, 2011, 10:33 AM EST
Dale Hunter might be new in Washington, but how he’s handling Alexander Semin looks awfully familiar.
Dec 2, 2011, 4:12 PM EST
“Your top players make your team go, and you’ve got to make sure your top players are on your side.”
Dec 2, 2011, 8:49 AM EST
Changing coaches is never an instant fix and for Dale Hunter, getting the Caps on track requires patience.
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 19
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (67)