Mar 31, 2013, 4:42 PM EDT
Now he’s starting to yield results as well.
Aug 24, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
“Once we got going, I allowed the coaches to coach the way they wanted to coach.”
Aug 21, 2012, 1:18 PM EDT
Training camp should be really interesting in D.C. now.
Aug 18, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
The former Capitlas captain and coach is happy going back to junior hockey.
Jul 10, 2012, 11:09 PM EDT
He joins Larry Robinson on Todd McLellan’s staff.
Jun 28, 2012, 8:22 PM EDT
Keenan and Ovechkin? That would have been interesting.
Jun 26, 2012, 7:53 PM EDT
He’s not on a short-term contract like Dale Hunter was.
Jun 19, 2012, 12:51 PM EDT
Jun 7, 2012, 1:39 PM EDT
“Finding someone who can go between Bruce’s style and Dale’s style, I think, is key.”
May 20, 2012, 9:49 AM EDT
Obvious statement is obvious. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 16, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Just go out there and take one for the team. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 15, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
…and other musings from a team clearly disappointed to lose its bench boss.
May 15, 2012, 12:36 AM EDT
Breaking down the Caps’ conundrum.
May 14, 2012, 1:02 PM EDT
GM George McPhee won’t rush to make a decision, though he might want someone in place come draft time.
May 14, 2012, 12:20 PM EDT
Just made official by Caps GM George McPhee.
May 10, 2012, 7:24 PM EDT
And you thought sudden playoff success was his biggest accomplishment.
May 8, 2012, 8:50 AM EDT
Hunter: “He’s a resilient kid and a battler. He’s going to come out and battle again.”
May 7, 2012, 11:34 PM EDT
Keeping it simple might just be the way to go.
May 5, 2012, 4:39 PM EDT
Should there be a suspension coming or is it just a tough hockey play?
May 2, 2012, 10:21 PM EDT
Hunter discusses heavy minutes for role players and more.
May 2, 2012, 10:43 AM EDT
Could we see the dynamic duo back together tonight in Game 3?
May 2, 2012, 9:58 AM EDT
Why try to pad a lead when you can just try to sit on it.
May 1, 2012, 8:43 AM EDT
“I thought they competed a lot harder; we expected that. We knew they were going to come out hard.”
Apr 30, 2012, 11:12 PM EDT
Hunter: “He’s a team guy and he wants to win very badly.”
Apr 30, 2012, 10:51 PM EDT
Low minutes, high shots on goal and a game-winner for Ovi.
- Gillis won’t say if Tortorella’s lost Canucks room 9
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 4
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 28
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 18
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 60
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (73)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)