Mar 18, 2014, 9:56 AM EDT
Penner on the fourth line? Beagle top-line center?
Mar 31, 2013, 4:42 PM EDT
Now he’s starting to yield results as well.
Aug 24, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
“Once we got going, I allowed the coaches to coach the way they wanted to coach.”
Aug 21, 2012, 1:18 PM EDT
Training camp should be really interesting in D.C. now.
Aug 18, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
The former Capitlas captain and coach is happy going back to junior hockey.
Jul 10, 2012, 11:09 PM EDT
He joins Larry Robinson on Todd McLellan’s staff.
Jun 28, 2012, 8:22 PM EDT
Keenan and Ovechkin? That would have been interesting.
Jun 26, 2012, 7:53 PM EDT
He’s not on a short-term contract like Dale Hunter was.
Jun 19, 2012, 12:51 PM EDT
Jun 7, 2012, 1:39 PM EDT
“Finding someone who can go between Bruce’s style and Dale’s style, I think, is key.”
May 20, 2012, 9:49 AM EDT
Obvious statement is obvious. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 16, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Just go out there and take one for the team. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 15, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
…and other musings from a team clearly disappointed to lose its bench boss.
May 15, 2012, 12:36 AM EDT
Breaking down the Caps’ conundrum.
May 14, 2012, 1:02 PM EDT
GM George McPhee won’t rush to make a decision, though he might want someone in place come draft time.
May 14, 2012, 12:20 PM EDT
Just made official by Caps GM George McPhee.
May 10, 2012, 7:24 PM EDT
And you thought sudden playoff success was his biggest accomplishment.
May 8, 2012, 8:50 AM EDT
Hunter: “He’s a resilient kid and a battler. He’s going to come out and battle again.”
May 7, 2012, 11:34 PM EDT
Keeping it simple might just be the way to go.
May 5, 2012, 4:39 PM EDT
Should there be a suspension coming or is it just a tough hockey play?
May 2, 2012, 10:21 PM EDT
Hunter discusses heavy minutes for role players and more.
May 2, 2012, 10:43 AM EDT
Could we see the dynamic duo back together tonight in Game 3?
May 2, 2012, 9:58 AM EDT
Why try to pad a lead when you can just try to sit on it.
May 1, 2012, 8:43 AM EDT
“I thought they competed a lot harder; we expected that. We knew they were going to come out hard.”
Apr 30, 2012, 11:12 PM EDT
Hunter: “He’s a team guy and he wants to win very badly.”
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 2
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 12
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 63
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 31
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 54
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 13
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 10
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (63)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)