Mar 18, 2014, 9:56 AM EST
Penner on the fourth line? Beagle top-line center?
Mar 31, 2013, 4:42 PM EST
Now he’s starting to yield results as well.
Aug 24, 2012, 12:30 PM EST
“Once we got going, I allowed the coaches to coach the way they wanted to coach.”
Aug 21, 2012, 1:18 PM EST
Training camp should be really interesting in D.C. now.
Aug 18, 2012, 3:01 PM EST
The former Capitlas captain and coach is happy going back to junior hockey.
Jul 10, 2012, 11:09 PM EST
He joins Larry Robinson on Todd McLellan’s staff.
Jun 28, 2012, 8:22 PM EST
Keenan and Ovechkin? That would have been interesting.
Jun 26, 2012, 7:53 PM EST
He’s not on a short-term contract like Dale Hunter was.
Jun 19, 2012, 12:51 PM EST
Jun 7, 2012, 1:39 PM EST
“Finding someone who can go between Bruce’s style and Dale’s style, I think, is key.”
May 20, 2012, 9:49 AM EST
Obvious statement is obvious. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 16, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Just go out there and take one for the team. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 15, 2012, 5:45 PM EST
…and other musings from a team clearly disappointed to lose its bench boss.
May 15, 2012, 12:36 AM EST
Breaking down the Caps’ conundrum.
May 14, 2012, 1:02 PM EST
GM George McPhee won’t rush to make a decision, though he might want someone in place come draft time.
May 14, 2012, 12:20 PM EST
Just made official by Caps GM George McPhee.
May 10, 2012, 7:24 PM EST
And you thought sudden playoff success was his biggest accomplishment.
May 8, 2012, 8:50 AM EST
Hunter: “He’s a resilient kid and a battler. He’s going to come out and battle again.”
May 7, 2012, 11:34 PM EST
Keeping it simple might just be the way to go.
May 5, 2012, 4:39 PM EST
Should there be a suspension coming or is it just a tough hockey play?
May 2, 2012, 10:21 PM EST
Hunter discusses heavy minutes for role players and more.
May 2, 2012, 10:43 AM EST
Could we see the dynamic duo back together tonight in Game 3?
May 2, 2012, 9:58 AM EST
Why try to pad a lead when you can just try to sit on it.
May 1, 2012, 8:43 AM EST
“I thought they competed a lot harder; we expected that. We knew they were going to come out hard.”
Apr 30, 2012, 11:12 PM EST
Hunter: “He’s a team guy and he wants to win very badly.”
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 6
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15
- Bruins have to ‘step up,’ starting tonight in Nashville 45
- Welcome Taylor Hall to the trade rumor mill 53