Jun 8, 2012, 10:49 AM EST
Another NHLer bolts for Russia.
Jun 5, 2012, 5:17 PM EST
SKA Saint Petersburg has expressed serious interest.
Jun 4, 2012, 1:29 PM EST
Chicago blueliner follows Columbus goalie Curtis Sanford in joining Lokomotiv.
Jun 4, 2012, 12:38 PM EST
32-year-old signs one-year deal with Lokomotiv.
May 29, 2012, 11:15 PM EST
Columbus seems content to keep depth players around.
Mar 28, 2012, 1:17 PM EST
An injury to Steve Mason in practice made this all possible.
Mar 20, 2012, 11:27 AM EST
At least he got a Masterton nomination out of it.
Mar 11, 2012, 9:27 PM EST
Jaroslav Halak picks up his eighth straight win in battle between first and worst.
Feb 23, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
Veteran netminders who might make sense for Toronto’s hopeful playoff bid.
Feb 10, 2012, 10:05 PM EST
Marc Methot and Brett Lebda are on the injured reserve now.
Feb 2, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
It appears there might have been a “clock malfunction” in Los Angeles.
Jan 17, 2012, 7:05 PM EST
It’s true. He really hasn’t.
Jan 17, 2012, 12:45 PM EST
If Bryzgalov and Bobrovsky both fail to solidify the position…
Dec 30, 2011, 2:57 PM EST
Perhaps watching Curtis Sanford gave Mason time to turn things around a bit?
Dec 29, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
The last couple weeks have been rough for radically changed NHL teams.
Dec 26, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
Could’ve used it to “get better at hockey.”
Dec 22, 2011, 10:59 PM EST
Should we start the Scott Arniel/Howson firing watch again?
Dec 22, 2011, 9:31 PM EST
Tomas Vokoun and Michal Neuvirth haven’t taken a stranglehold on the top job.
Dec 17, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
PHT examines the most radically altered teams in the NHL.
Dec 12, 2011, 4:28 PM EST
Welcome back — you get to face the Vancouver Canucks.
Dec 2, 2011, 9:18 PM EST
Update: Carter sprained his ankle and is day-to-day.
Nov 29, 2011, 3:03 PM EST
Can’t really blame them.
Nov 26, 2011, 12:43 AM EST
Watch out NHL! The Columbus Blue Jackets have earned points in six of their last seven games and are no longer the worst team in the league…
Nov 22, 2011, 3:34 PM EST
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Nov 22, 2011, 11:14 AM EST
The Jackets have won two in a row for the first time since February and Jeff Carter’s got everything to do with it.
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 24
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 10
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 39
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 48
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 13
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Can battered, slumping Stars rise above Blackhawks? 8
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (49)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (39)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)
- ‘Don’t ruin a good thing,’ says Don Cherry after historic Rogers-NHL deal (32)