Jul 27, 2011, 1:52 PM EDT
The Coyotes probably hope that he doesn’t play at the NHL level, but they added some depth to their goalie group by signing Justin Pogge to a one-year, two-way contract.
Jul 4, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Here are a few more minor moves from around the NHL today.
Mar 13, 2011, 8:49 PM EDT
On an emotional day, the Sabres did their part to honor Rick Martin by beating Ottawa 6-4 and hang onto the seventh spot in the East.
Feb 28, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
Curtis McElhinney, Rob Schremp and Brett Carson were claimed off of waivers while a handful of players including goalie Ty Conklin cleared waivers on this trade deadline Monday. Click “Read More” to find out the details.
Feb 26, 2011, 2:15 PM EDT
Earlier we provided an update regarding players who were claimed on waivers. Now let’s take a look at which ones weren’t claimed as well as the next round of players who were placed on waivers.
Feb 24, 2011, 4:55 PM EDT
Trades both recent and old color today’s two waiver wire moves, as the Panthers placed Steve Bernier on waivers while the Lightning called Mike Smith back up on re-entry waivers.
Feb 24, 2011, 11:44 AM EDT
The Lightning and Ducks traded goalies today, as Tampa Bay sent Dan Ellis to Anaheim for Curtis McElhinney. Click “Read More” for what this means.
Feb 16, 2011, 3:12 PM EDT
Ducks starting goalie Jonas Hiller is back on IR as he’s still suffering from light-headedness and fatigue.
Feb 11, 2011, 9:00 PM EDT
Although he probably won’t start in tonight’s game, the Ducks activated workhorse goalie Jonas Hiller from the IR today.
Feb 8, 2011, 1:07 PM EDT
Ray Emery cleared waivers to go to the AHL today, giving him a chance to undergo a conditioning stint with the Syracuse Crunch.
Feb 7, 2011, 11:11 AM EDT
Ray Emery has found a new NHL home after coming back from hip problems and he’ll call Orange County, California home just so long as he isn’t claimed on waivers.
Feb 5, 2011, 6:09 PM EDT
Three afternoon games bring out three shutouts courtesy of the Sharks, Canadiens, and Ducks.
Feb 4, 2011, 7:54 PM EDT
Jonas Hiller is feeling a bit gassed, so he sits tomorrow against Colorado. Gee, it’d be awfully nice to have Ray Emery around for this wouldn’t it?
Dec 17, 2010, 1:10 AM EDT
Check out summaries of the last two games, as the Oilers dominated the Blue Jackets and the Flames humbled their former defenseman Dion Phaneuf and the Maple Leafs.
Oct 24, 2010, 12:47 AM EDT
The Red Wings and Ducks played another wild game in Detroit tonight and again it would be Pavel Datsyuk who stole the show. When the teams met earlier this year, Datsyuk earned himself a Gordie Howe hat trick scoring a goal, getting an assist and fighting Corey Perry. Tonight, Datsyuk would find a new way…
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 1
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? 20
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 15
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 8
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 30
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 3
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 29
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 36
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)