Aug 14, 2013, 6:41 PM EST
Assuming Jay Feaster isn’t done unloading players for future assets.
Aug 14, 2013, 3:20 PM EST
The Swiss youngster had nine points in his last seven games.
Apr 26, 2013, 8:05 AM EST
The match will start at 8:30 p.m. ET.
Apr 21, 2013, 12:07 PM EST
He’s the team leader in goals.
Apr 20, 2013, 1:09 AM EST
First career fight for Backlund.
Apr 11, 2013, 1:20 AM EST
He made 40 out of 41 stops in Vancouver’s win.
Mar 29, 2013, 4:36 PM EST
In case you missed it, their former captain was traded to Pittsburgh.
Mar 16, 2013, 12:44 AM EST
What’s going on with Nashville?
Oct 15, 2012, 2:02 PM EST
“I thought cattle was off-limits?” — Jim Devellano
Jul 5, 2012, 5:30 PM EST
No Olli Jokinen means a big opportunity.
Jun 27, 2012, 6:51 PM EST
Flames better learn to love him.
Mar 23, 2012, 6:29 PM EST
He wasn’t one of the shooters picked in a 3-2 SO loss to Minnesota on Thursday.
Mar 11, 2012, 9:50 PM EST
The Calgary Flames earn their third straight victory Sunday.
Mar 5, 2012, 3:51 PM EST
Won’t have a chance to get back at his old team.
Jan 20, 2012, 8:13 PM EST
There goes the Flames’ third highest scorer.
Jan 20, 2012, 11:35 AM EST
Even though Calgary has many injuries to discuss.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:23 PM EST
Dustin Byfuglien probably raised some eyebrows.
Jan 8, 2012, 12:42 AM EST
Calgary captain becomes 42nd player in NHL history to do so.
Sep 30, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
So many possibilities for the Calgary Flames this season. Can they avoid the season-killing slump to finally get back to the playoffs after two straight misses?
May 16, 2011, 1:34 PM EST
We now know the terms of the new Curtis Glencross deal. The Flames signed the forward to a four-year, $10.2 million contract. Read this post for a salary cap outlook.
May 16, 2011, 11:37 AM EST
The terms haven’t been revealed yet, but the Flames re-signed forward Curtis Glencross to a multi-year deal with a no-movement clause.
Mar 7, 2011, 1:00 AM EST
Jarome Iginla joined an exclusive club by scoring his 30th goal of the season tonight. Helping the Flames earn a victory is pretty sweet too.
Feb 17, 2011, 11:12 PM EST
With the Calgary Flames making a push for the playoffs, is Curtis Glencross more valuable as a tradeable asset?
Feb 16, 2011, 9:28 PM EST
Some say increased consistency explains the Flames’ surprising climb in the standings, but it might just come down to a red-hot offense.
Jan 20, 2011, 10:00 PM EST
Calgary’s Curtis Glencross is fined for his boarding major against Minnesota’s Clayton Stoner. Minnesota fans aren’t exactly pleased with this turn of events.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 0
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 28
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 38
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)