Apr 11, 2013, 1:20 AM EST
He made 40 out of 41 stops in Vancouver’s win.
Mar 29, 2013, 4:36 PM EST
In case you missed it, their former captain was traded to Pittsburgh.
Mar 16, 2013, 12:44 AM EST
What’s going on with Nashville?
Oct 15, 2012, 2:02 PM EST
“I thought cattle was off-limits?” — Jim Devellano
Jul 5, 2012, 5:30 PM EST
No Olli Jokinen means a big opportunity.
Jun 27, 2012, 6:51 PM EST
Flames better learn to love him.
Mar 23, 2012, 6:29 PM EST
He wasn’t one of the shooters picked in a 3-2 SO loss to Minnesota on Thursday.
Mar 11, 2012, 9:50 PM EST
The Calgary Flames earn their third straight victory Sunday.
Mar 5, 2012, 3:51 PM EST
Won’t have a chance to get back at his old team.
Jan 20, 2012, 8:13 PM EST
There goes the Flames’ third highest scorer.
Jan 20, 2012, 11:35 AM EST
Even though Calgary has many injuries to discuss.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:23 PM EST
Dustin Byfuglien probably raised some eyebrows.
Jan 8, 2012, 12:42 AM EST
Calgary captain becomes 42nd player in NHL history to do so.
Sep 30, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
So many possibilities for the Calgary Flames this season. Can they avoid the season-killing slump to finally get back to the playoffs after two straight misses?
May 16, 2011, 1:34 PM EST
We now know the terms of the new Curtis Glencross deal. The Flames signed the forward to a four-year, $10.2 million contract. Read this post for a salary cap outlook.
May 16, 2011, 11:37 AM EST
The terms haven’t been revealed yet, but the Flames re-signed forward Curtis Glencross to a multi-year deal with a no-movement clause.
Mar 7, 2011, 1:00 AM EST
Jarome Iginla joined an exclusive club by scoring his 30th goal of the season tonight. Helping the Flames earn a victory is pretty sweet too.
Feb 17, 2011, 11:12 PM EST
With the Calgary Flames making a push for the playoffs, is Curtis Glencross more valuable as a tradeable asset?
Feb 16, 2011, 9:28 PM EST
Some say increased consistency explains the Flames’ surprising climb in the standings, but it might just come down to a red-hot offense.
Jan 20, 2011, 10:00 PM EST
Calgary’s Curtis Glencross is fined for his boarding major against Minnesota’s Clayton Stoner. Minnesota fans aren’t exactly pleased with this turn of events.
Jan 20, 2011, 10:48 AM EST
Curtis Glencross delivered the latest suspension-worthy hit last night, boarding a vulnerable player in Clayton Stoner. Check out discussion of the hit and video of the play in this post.
Dec 3, 2010, 1:47 PM EST
The NHL fined – but didn’t suspend – Curtis Glencross for his cross-check on Keith Ballard from Wednesday.
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 8
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 10
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 7
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 10
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 10
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 21
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 21
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)