Jun 27, 2012, 6:51 PM EDT
Flames better learn to love him.
Mar 23, 2012, 6:29 PM EDT
He wasn’t one of the shooters picked in a 3-2 SO loss to Minnesota on Thursday.
Mar 11, 2012, 9:50 PM EDT
The Calgary Flames earn their third straight victory Sunday.
Mar 5, 2012, 3:51 PM EDT
Won’t have a chance to get back at his old team.
Jan 20, 2012, 8:13 PM EDT
There goes the Flames’ third highest scorer.
Jan 20, 2012, 11:35 AM EDT
Even though Calgary has many injuries to discuss.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien probably raised some eyebrows.
Jan 8, 2012, 12:42 AM EDT
Calgary captain becomes 42nd player in NHL history to do so.
Sep 30, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
So many possibilities for the Calgary Flames this season. Can they avoid the season-killing slump to finally get back to the playoffs after two straight misses?
May 16, 2011, 1:34 PM EDT
We now know the terms of the new Curtis Glencross deal. The Flames signed the forward to a four-year, $10.2 million contract. Read this post for a salary cap outlook.
May 16, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
The terms haven’t been revealed yet, but the Flames re-signed forward Curtis Glencross to a multi-year deal with a no-movement clause.
Mar 7, 2011, 1:00 AM EDT
Jarome Iginla joined an exclusive club by scoring his 30th goal of the season tonight. Helping the Flames earn a victory is pretty sweet too.
Feb 17, 2011, 11:12 PM EDT
With the Calgary Flames making a push for the playoffs, is Curtis Glencross more valuable as a tradeable asset?
Feb 16, 2011, 9:28 PM EDT
Some say increased consistency explains the Flames’ surprising climb in the standings, but it might just come down to a red-hot offense.
Jan 20, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
Calgary’s Curtis Glencross is fined for his boarding major against Minnesota’s Clayton Stoner. Minnesota fans aren’t exactly pleased with this turn of events.
Jan 20, 2011, 10:48 AM EDT
Curtis Glencross delivered the latest suspension-worthy hit last night, boarding a vulnerable player in Clayton Stoner. Check out discussion of the hit and video of the play in this post.
Dec 3, 2010, 1:47 PM EDT
The NHL fined – but didn’t suspend – Curtis Glencross for his cross-check on Keith Ballard from Wednesday.
- Kings’ Dustin Brown: ‘We got our [expletives] kicked’ 0
- Feeding frenzy: Sharks devour Kings to take 2-0 series lead 16
- Canadiens push Lightning to brink of elimination with 3-2 win 22
- WATCH LIVE: Los Angeles Kings at San Jose Sharks (Game 2) 0
- Bruins handle Red Wings 4-1, tie series 1-1 37
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 59
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 90
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 25
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 28
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 49
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (148)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (116)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (100)
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)