May 16, 2011, 1:34 PM EST
We now know the terms of the new Curtis Glencross deal. The Flames signed the forward to a four-year, $10.2 million contract. Read this post for a salary cap outlook.
May 16, 2011, 11:37 AM EST
The terms haven’t been revealed yet, but the Flames re-signed forward Curtis Glencross to a multi-year deal with a no-movement clause.
Mar 7, 2011, 1:00 AM EST
Jarome Iginla joined an exclusive club by scoring his 30th goal of the season tonight. Helping the Flames earn a victory is pretty sweet too.
Feb 17, 2011, 11:12 PM EST
With the Calgary Flames making a push for the playoffs, is Curtis Glencross more valuable as a tradeable asset?
Feb 16, 2011, 9:28 PM EST
Some say increased consistency explains the Flames’ surprising climb in the standings, but it might just come down to a red-hot offense.
Jan 20, 2011, 10:00 PM EST
Calgary’s Curtis Glencross is fined for his boarding major against Minnesota’s Clayton Stoner. Minnesota fans aren’t exactly pleased with this turn of events.
Jan 20, 2011, 10:48 AM EST
Curtis Glencross delivered the latest suspension-worthy hit last night, boarding a vulnerable player in Clayton Stoner. Check out discussion of the hit and video of the play in this post.
Dec 3, 2010, 1:47 PM EST
The NHL fined – but didn’t suspend – Curtis Glencross for his cross-check on Keith Ballard from Wednesday.
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 10
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 40
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (40)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)