Crosby scoring streak
Dec 28, 2010, 9:52 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby now has a 25-game scoring streak with a stunning 50 points in that span, as he scored two goals and added two assists to help the Penguins pummel the Thrashers 6-3.
Crosby extends his scoring streak to 22 games while Penguins shrink Flyers’ lead with win over Panthers
Dec 22, 2010, 10:00 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby tied the second longest points scoring streak in 18 years while the Penguins won, leaving Pittsburgh only one point behind Philadelphia.
Dec 7, 2010, 8:00 AM EDT
PHT presents an in-depth breakdown of an insane run by the Pittsburgh Penguins, Sidney Crosby and Marc-Andre Fleury. You’ll find the numbers you’ll read in many other places, but most importantly, there are also obscure/deeper stats to stimulate your mind this morning.
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)