Aug 11, 2012, 11:28 AM EST
So much for that NHL comeback.
Jul 9, 2012, 3:10 PM EST
“I’d love to come back, but I know once you are out of the league a little bit guys tend to forget about you.”
May 4, 2012, 2:43 PM EST
A 7-2 beatdown of the French makes for a good warm-up.
Sep 27, 2011, 11:14 AM EST
The Sabres got under the salary cap in the modern old fashioned way: By sending two fat contracts to the AHL.
Sep 24, 2011, 2:42 PM EST
40 players were placed on waivers today and amongst them were a pair of Buffalo Sabres that will help the team get under the salary cap.
Aug 20, 2011, 11:27 AM EST
After four years in the Swiss league, David Aebischer might get another shot at the NHL via a training camp tryout with the Winnipeg Jets. He faces long odds, but if nothing else, it could be an interesting story to follow in September.
Oct 21, 2010, 5:10 PM EST
Here are two overseas hockey items via ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun, from Switzerland and Russia. Honestly, I hadn’t really heard these rumors, but there were some whispers about former Phoenix Coyotes coach (and, oh yeah, possibly the greatest hockey player ever) Wayne Gretzky coaching in Russia for SKA St. Petersburg. Despite being friends with SKA chairman…
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 12
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 77
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2