Dec 30, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Edmonton went 0-3-2 with MacTavish behind the bench.
Dec 15, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
Issues are more off the ice than on the ice with the former first overall pick.
Dec 4, 2014, 9:15 PM EST
No one expected to be fired.
Oct 17, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
He’s not the only NHL fan on the NFL club.
Aug 29, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Team has needs at center.
Jun 16, 2014, 9:09 AM EST
He’d like to add four or five players this summer.
Jun 14, 2014, 12:26 PM EST
Last summer’s hot rumor is new again.
Aug 15, 2013, 9:30 PM EST
Often rumored to be dealt, he’s still in town.
Aug 15, 2013, 6:55 PM EST
Is he the guy they can move forward with or not?
Jul 31, 2013, 6:40 PM EST
Whining is not an option for the Oilers.
Jul 28, 2013, 1:25 PM EST
One Edmonton columnist thinks so.
Jul 13, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
He’d make an interesting fit in Edmonton.
Jun 9, 2013, 3:25 PM EST
He spent four years as an AHL head coach.
Jun 9, 2013, 2:34 PM EST
Technology can be cruel.
Jun 11, 2012, 11:31 AM EST
One columnist thinks so, though not in a coaching role.
May 21, 2012, 10:36 AM EST
Experience or new blood? That’s the question for GM Jay Feaster.
Jul 28, 2011, 3:51 PM EST
After failing to get an NHL head coaching job, Craig MacTavish looks primed to coach the Chicago Wolves – the Vancouver Canucks’ AHL affiliate.
Jun 19, 2011, 12:20 AM EST
Craig Ramsay did a great job with the Atlanta Thrashers last season, but he had to interview to see if he could impress the new owners of the team headed to Winnipeg.
Jun 16, 2011, 5:46 PM EST
Minnesota is expected to make Mike Yeo the third head coach in Wild history on Friday.
Jun 1, 2011, 3:35 AM EST
After the Florida Panthers found their man in Kevin Dineen, four teams are still looking for their new boss. Here are some of the candidates that the Dallas Stars, Minnesota Wild, New Jersey Devils, and Ottawa Senators are considering.
May 20, 2011, 8:57 PM EST
Are you ready for the trap to come back in Minnesota? It could happen as Ken Hitchcock is on the Wild’s short list to be the new head coach.
May 6, 2011, 12:08 PM EST
The Minnesota Wild are reportedly considering Craig MacTavish as their possible next head coach.
Nov 8, 2010, 5:15 PM EST
With various teams generating rumors about coaches getting fired, which out-of-work bench bosses might be ready to step into the league? Click “Read more” to find out.
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 33
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 49
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 58
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)