Mar 26, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
Expected to miss at least a week.
Mar 23, 2012, 8:23 PM EDT
Is that the scent of a goalie controversy in the air?
Mar 20, 2012, 10:52 AM EDT
Ben Bishop has done well holding things down lately.
Mar 16, 2012, 10:55 PM EDT
Would that mess with a good thing, though?
Mar 12, 2012, 6:12 PM EDT
Ottawa’s franchise guy gave it a whirl.
Mar 5, 2012, 9:33 PM EDT
Things could get more interesting as the week goes on, too …
Mar 5, 2012, 8:21 PM EDT
Turco will need to clear waivers to become a Bruin, though.
Mar 2, 2012, 11:11 PM EDT
Blackhawks top Senators 2-1.
Ottawa goalie Anderson doesn’t want to talk specifics about how he severed a pinky finger tendon while preparing a meal in his kitchen (Update: He was cutting frozen chicken!)
Mar 1, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
Seems pretty specific already.
Feb 29, 2012, 8:02 AM EDT
Lehn-sanity? Lehner-iffic? You make the call. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 26, 2012, 11:54 AM EDT
With Craig Anderson out of action, the Sens needed goalie help.
Feb 23, 2012, 7:20 PM EDT
The two sides have been talking, though.
Feb 23, 2012, 7:03 PM EDT
A cruel person might assume that he was distracted by ice girls while cutting some veggies.
Feb 1, 2012, 10:48 PM EDT
The Panthers took the Southeast Division lead while the Capitals fell out of the East’s top eight.
Jan 31, 2012, 10:29 PM EDT
Anderson probably should stay away from blooper reels for a while.
Jan 27, 2012, 8:39 PM EDT
A surreal accomplishment gets more unreal considering where it takes place.
Jan 20, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Both the player and the team have surprised people with their success.
Jan 18, 2012, 11:54 AM EDT
Says the Ducks get no love.
Jan 17, 2012, 10:24 AM EDT
Even Eugene Melnyk is stunned.
Jan 16, 2012, 12:39 PM EDT
Ottawa goalie won all three starts, now 8-0-1 over his last nine games.
Jan 9, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
Stars winger continues his breakout campaign.
Dec 29, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Plus four other notable numbers.
Dec 27, 2011, 10:29 PM EDT
It even left Ilya Bryzgalov uttering an f-bomb.
Dec 18, 2011, 2:22 PM EDT
Josh Kroenke addresses complaints.
Dec 15, 2011, 7:47 AM EDT
If you’re going to putz around with the puck and aimlessly turn it over, don’t do it around him.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)