Nov 28, 2011, 3:57 PM EDT
Luongo to wear ball cap…again.
Nov 28, 2011, 3:38 PM EDT
Imagine if each team was allowed to shed one awful contract.
Nov 28, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
What, you were expecting someone else?
Nov 27, 2011, 1:01 AM EDT
Roberto Luongo might have to wait a little longer for his next start after Schneider stopped 43 Sharks shots for a 3-2 win.
Nov 26, 2011, 3:44 PM EDT
Still waiting to see Roberto Luongo start in goal again? Keep waiting.
Nov 25, 2011, 5:30 PM EDT
Canucks backup will start his fourth straight game tonight against the Coyotes.
Nov 23, 2011, 1:32 PM EDT
Dwayne Roloson is 6-6-1 with a 3.46 GAA and .887 save percentage this season.
Nov 23, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Obviously we’re going to make a big deal out of this.
Nov 17, 2011, 12:53 AM EDT
At 9-9-1, a cruel reality might be setting in for Vancouver. Worse yet, people can’t just blame it all on Luongo.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Getting a gift is always so awkward for those special occasions. The Sharks opted to give Joe Thornton something you could probably only get in the Sky Mall catalog. It’s time for your Morning Skate.
Oct 27, 2011, 1:14 AM EDT
A 3-0 loss to the Blues echoes what logical folks have been whispering for some time: Roberto Luongo isn’t the only problem in Vancouver.
Oct 26, 2011, 10:27 PM EDT
Roberto Luongo and Ilya Bryzgalov have a surprising amount of things in common, but it’s not all about their big contracts anymore.
Oct 25, 2011, 11:14 PM EDT
Luongo underwhelms again. Thankfully, Vancouver hasn’t burned its city down yet.
Sep 30, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT
The Vancouver Canucks came so close to winning it all last season. Trying to get back there again this year is not going to be easy but they’re prepared.
Sep 24, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
The writing may have been on the wall for Manny Legacy from the moment he accepted a tryout with the Canucks. The inevitable happened on Friday when Vancouver released him from his professional tryout.
Sep 2, 2011, 7:52 PM EDT
The good news for Manny Legace is that he’s getting a tryout to rejoin the NHL. The bad news is that it’s with the Vancouver Canucks.
Jun 14, 2011, 2:46 AM EDT
Get a different view of Game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals thanks to NBC’s star cams and net cam giving you the view from inside the goal.
Jun 13, 2011, 11:09 PM EDT
Holding serve in an emphatic way, the Boston Bruins thumped the Vancouver Canucks 5-1 in Game 6 to send the series to a winner-take-all Game 7 on Wednesday night.
Jun 13, 2011, 10:07 PM EDT
While Vancouver may have carried play in the second period, they’re still in a massive hole down 4-0 after two.
Jun 13, 2011, 9:16 PM EDT
Another home game for Boston, another beat down in progress as the Bruins storm out to a 4-0 lead after one period against Vancouver.
Jun 10, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
How will the Coyotes replace Ilya Bryzgalov? GM Don Maloney mapped out his three-pronged strategy to do just that.
Jun 10, 2011, 5:21 AM EDT
The word is that Roberto Luongo will remain in Vancouver’s net for Game 5. That word came from Canucks coach Alain Vigneault, though, so you never really know.
Jun 9, 2011, 6:41 PM EDT
After Roberto Luongo gave up 12 goals in his last two starts, do you think the Canucks should start him in Game 5?
Jun 9, 2011, 1:11 AM EDT
The Versus panel of Bill Patrick, Keith Jones, and Jeremy Roenick break things down about Roberto Luongo, Keith Ballard, and Rich Peverley while Darren Pang talks with Brad Marchand after another great game.
Jun 8, 2011, 5:03 PM EDT
Wondering about what might shake loose in tonight’s Game 4 in Boston? We’ve got a hit list of five things to keep an eye out for.
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 14
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 7
- Video: McKenzie talks latest from Ottawa shootings, Voynov investigation 0
- WATCH LIVE: Pittsburgh vs. Philly on Rivalry Night 3
- Wild, Coyle agree on five-year contract extension 16
- The Flyers ‘have Mason’s back’ 9
- Postponed: NHL to reschedule Sens-Leafs in wake of Ottawa shootings 35
- NHL monitoring situation in Ottawa 23
- Lawyer: ‘Mr. Voynov never hit the woman’ 33
- NHL on NBCSN: Hungry Flyers set sights on rival Penguins 30
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)