Dec 4, 2011, 11:28 AM EST
But based on what transpired last night, he should probably think about it.
Dec 2, 2011, 12:56 PM EST
The “blow it up, trade Iginla” talks should intensify soon.
Dec 2, 2011, 11:11 AM EST
Cory Sarich wants out of Calgary. We’re sure they’d like to help but…
Nov 13, 2011, 11:25 AM EST
At least GM Jay Feaster and his club lead the NHL in one category!
Oct 9, 2011, 12:20 PM EST
Many believe that Matt Cooke was actually a victim of an illegal hit for once, as Cory Sarich dazed him in last night’s game. There’s no word yet on whether or not the NHL will discuss it with Sarich, though.
Dec 10, 2010, 9:15 AM EST
I’d like to say it’s getting old to have Miikka Kiprusoff get the save of the night all the time, but he makes it way too easy to pick him.
Dec 5, 2010, 9:38 PM EST
If you’re looking for the video of what happened to Patrick Kane tonight, we’ve got it for you right here.
Dec 5, 2010, 8:06 PM EST
The Blackhawks could be without Patrick Kane for some time after suffering a bad leg injury in the opening minute of the game tonight.
Oct 31, 2010, 9:45 AM EST[kml_flashembedmovie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="245" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=-7&id=80902&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
Part of what made last night’s 7-2 Calgary loss to Washington so hard was seeing how Calgary couldn’t stop just Washington from scoring on them but they also couldn’t stop themselves from scoring on Miikka Kiprusoff. Take, defenseman Cory Sarich, who in an effort to get the puck away from his goalie ended up putting…
Oct 20, 2010, 12:32 PM EST
With injuries mounting in Nashville after Ryan Suter is placed on IR, the Predators fill out ranks signing Steve Begin.
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 21
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 2
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 41
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (41)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)