Dec 16, 2011, 2:22 PM EDT
Holmgren actively searching for a replacement.
Dec 4, 2011, 11:28 AM EDT
But based on what transpired last night, he should probably think about it.
Dec 2, 2011, 12:56 PM EDT
The “blow it up, trade Iginla” talks should intensify soon.
Dec 2, 2011, 11:11 AM EDT
Cory Sarich wants out of Calgary. We’re sure they’d like to help but…
Nov 13, 2011, 11:25 AM EDT
At least GM Jay Feaster and his club lead the NHL in one category!
Oct 9, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
Many believe that Matt Cooke was actually a victim of an illegal hit for once, as Cory Sarich dazed him in last night’s game. There’s no word yet on whether or not the NHL will discuss it with Sarich, though.
Dec 10, 2010, 9:15 AM EDT
I’d like to say it’s getting old to have Miikka Kiprusoff get the save of the night all the time, but he makes it way too easy to pick him.
Dec 5, 2010, 9:38 PM EDT
If you’re looking for the video of what happened to Patrick Kane tonight, we’ve got it for you right here.
Dec 5, 2010, 8:06 PM EDT
The Blackhawks could be without Patrick Kane for some time after suffering a bad leg injury in the opening minute of the game tonight.
Oct 31, 2010, 9:45 AM EDT[kml_flashembedmovie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="245" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=-7&id=80902&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
Part of what made last night’s 7-2 Calgary loss to Washington so hard was seeing how Calgary couldn’t stop just Washington from scoring on them but they also couldn’t stop themselves from scoring on Miikka Kiprusoff. Take, defenseman Cory Sarich, who in an effort to get the puck away from his goalie ended up putting…
Oct 20, 2010, 12:32 PM EDT
With injuries mounting in Nashville after Ryan Suter is placed on IR, the Predators fill out ranks signing Steve Begin.
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 22
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 24
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 61
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (61)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)