Aug 4, 2013, 4:35 PM EDT
He’s worked some magic in his two seasons.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:25 AM EDT
Now that Columbus won’t be able to hire Ken Hitchcock if they let go of Scott Arniel, who’s on their coaching short list? Don’t worry, we came up with our own.
Jun 14, 2011, 12:23 PM EDT
It’s official: Red Wings assistant coach Paul MacLean will be the Ottawa Senators’ next head coach. Click “Read More” for some background on MacLean and what he’s going up against in Ottawa.
Jun 13, 2011, 1:41 PM EDT
The Senators are expected to announce Red Wings assistant Paul MacLean as their new head coach tomorrow, according to TSN’s Bob McKenzie.
Apr 16, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Bruce Boudreau’s job is safe in Washington … for now. If something goes wrong and the Capitals send him packing, every coach-less team has a reason to consider hiring him.
Apr 10, 2011, 12:02 PM EDT
It would be unfair to blame Peter DeBoer for failing in Florida when the team hasn’t made the playoffs since the 1999-2000 season, but it was understandable that the team decided to fire him this morning.
Apr 9, 2011, 8:23 PM EDT
Ottawa GM Bryan Murray will need to bring in the fifth coach (including himself) in his tenure as the Senators GM, as the team decided to fire Cory Clouston as well as two assistant coaches.
Apr 8, 2011, 1:47 PM EDT
No, that isn’t a misprint. Ottawa is giving general manager Bryan Murray a three-year contract extension to try and lead the Senators out of
Jan 25, 2011, 12:20 AM EDT
Bad news for Sens fans? Owner Eugene Melnyk says that coach Cory Clouston and GM Bryan Murray will stay with the team the rest of the year.
Jan 16, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
Wondering when Senators goalie Pascal Leclaire will get back to action? So is coach Cory Clouston and it won’t be soon.
Jan 5, 2011, 3:28 PM EDT
With the Senators struggling and laying an egg against the Maple Leafs on Saturday, the heat is being turned up on coach Cory Clouston.
Dec 27, 2010, 1:04 PM EDT
What does a struggling team need badly? To lose their top centerman for six weeks with a shoulder injury.
Dec 10, 2010, 3:17 PM EDT
Alexei Kovalev has been banished to the fourth line by head coach Cory Clouston and he’s not taking it very well.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 18
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 10
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 40
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)