Aug 4, 2013, 4:35 PM EST
He’s worked some magic in his two seasons.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:25 AM EST
Now that Columbus won’t be able to hire Ken Hitchcock if they let go of Scott Arniel, who’s on their coaching short list? Don’t worry, we came up with our own.
Jun 14, 2011, 12:23 PM EST
It’s official: Red Wings assistant coach Paul MacLean will be the Ottawa Senators’ next head coach. Click “Read More” for some background on MacLean and what he’s going up against in Ottawa.
Jun 13, 2011, 1:41 PM EST
The Senators are expected to announce Red Wings assistant Paul MacLean as their new head coach tomorrow, according to TSN’s Bob McKenzie.
Apr 16, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Bruce Boudreau’s job is safe in Washington … for now. If something goes wrong and the Capitals send him packing, every coach-less team has a reason to consider hiring him.
Apr 10, 2011, 12:02 PM EST
It would be unfair to blame Peter DeBoer for failing in Florida when the team hasn’t made the playoffs since the 1999-2000 season, but it was understandable that the team decided to fire him this morning.
Apr 9, 2011, 8:23 PM EST
Ottawa GM Bryan Murray will need to bring in the fifth coach (including himself) in his tenure as the Senators GM, as the team decided to fire Cory Clouston as well as two assistant coaches.
Apr 8, 2011, 1:47 PM EST
No, that isn’t a misprint. Ottawa is giving general manager Bryan Murray a three-year contract extension to try and lead the Senators out of
Jan 25, 2011, 12:20 AM EST
Bad news for Sens fans? Owner Eugene Melnyk says that coach Cory Clouston and GM Bryan Murray will stay with the team the rest of the year.
Jan 16, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
Wondering when Senators goalie Pascal Leclaire will get back to action? So is coach Cory Clouston and it won’t be soon.
Jan 5, 2011, 3:28 PM EST
With the Senators struggling and laying an egg against the Maple Leafs on Saturday, the heat is being turned up on coach Cory Clouston.
Dec 27, 2010, 1:04 PM EST
What does a struggling team need badly? To lose their top centerman for six weeks with a shoulder injury.
Dec 10, 2010, 3:17 PM EST
Alexei Kovalev has been banished to the fourth line by head coach Cory Clouston and he’s not taking it very well.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 22
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (68)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)