Jan 4, 2012, 11:48 PM EST
Yes, that means Perry, Getzlaf and Ryan could conceivably be had.
Jan 4, 2012, 10:38 AM EST
Should the Ducks consider trading their captain to fix their woes?
Dec 31, 2011, 8:32 PM EST
Will it help the two stars find their way? Is it already too late?
Dec 25, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
With a hat trick no less.
Dec 21, 2011, 5:29 PM EST
Betting on Evgeni Malkin to win the Art Ross, Jonathan Toews to win the Hart, and the Los Angeles Kings to make the playoffs.
Dec 19, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Two teams going in opposite directions clash in Dallas.
Dec 9, 2011, 6:22 PM EST
Tampa Bay and Philly to star in “Stallin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo”
Dec 7, 2011, 12:47 AM EST
Tonight’s mission: make it through the game with minimal damage.
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Dec 1, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
Breathe easy, Bobby. You’re staying in the OC. (For now.)
Dec 1, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
Remember all the wild Bobby Ryan trade speculation? That was fun, wasn’t it?
Dec 1, 2011, 1:43 AM EST
Well, that didn’t take long …
Nov 30, 2011, 8:50 PM EST
The Flyers are in love with big moves, but this one might not make sense, even if Ryan could fit in on almost any team.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EST
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EST
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 28, 2011, 12:28 PM EST
With Bruce Boudreau and Paul Maurice out of jobs now, the coaching hot seat gets even hotter for Anaheim’s Randy Carlyle.
Nov 27, 2011, 1:55 PM EST
Loops also managed to get a dig in at Randy Carlyle.
Nov 24, 2011, 1:20 PM EST
Ducks get taken to task by…Luca Sbisa?
Nov 15, 2011, 6:28 PM EST
One of junior hockey’s greatest teams is well represented in the NHL.
Nov 11, 2011, 11:49 AM EST
Tough times in Anaheim led to the always-popular airing of the grievances.
Nov 7, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
Perry-Getzlaf-Ryan, Big Buff and Vokie all get called to the carpet.
Nov 5, 2011, 1:31 PM EST
In what should’ve been a highlight game of the night instead features a pair of teams in desperate need of turning things around.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Yes, it’s true, Dan Carcillo used to be an altar boy when he was a kid. Up is down, left is right… and this is PHT’s Morning Skate from Bizarro World.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Caps closed out their western Canada swing losing their last two games. Now they’re back home looking to get it all figured out against a less-than happy Ducks team.
Oct 25, 2011, 3:06 PM EST
Chicago’s chief agitator took to Twitter to hype this evening’s affair.
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 3
- Thomas forced into Stars debut after Wild’s Haula bloodies Lehtonen 6
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 7
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 10
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 31
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)