Jan 28, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
Wearing a Superman cape and horn-rimmed glasses, no less.
Jan 27, 2012, 5:28 PM EDT
From message boards to newspapers, it’s getting a lot of play.
Jan 27, 2012, 4:24 PM EDT
Participants named for fastest skater, breakaway challenge, accuracy shooting, challenge relay, hardest shot and elimination shootout.
Jan 26, 2012, 10:48 PM EDT
Which roster should dominate the skills competition and All-Star Game? Vote in the polls.
Jan 26, 2012, 4:55 PM EDT
TSN’s Bob McKenzie asks the question.
Jan 25, 2012, 11:10 PM EDT
Guess who we’re leading off with!
Jan 25, 2012, 11:07 PM EDT
Who will go No. 1? Will Phil Kessel be Mr. Irrelevant again? PHT answers those questions and more…
Jan 19, 2012, 11:07 AM EDT
Don’t expect them to go away though.
Jan 16, 2012, 9:25 AM EDT
Going 5-0-1 in your last six games and beating Vancouver soundly gets you noticed.
Jan 12, 2012, 5:59 PM EDT
“It’s better that he be there,” said the Finnish Flash.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien probably raised some eyebrows.
Jan 12, 2012, 1:08 PM EDT
And yes, Alex Ovechkin made it.
Jan 10, 2012, 4:48 PM EDT
Bob Murray could be wheeling and dealing prior to the trade deadline.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
Thinks the Ducks need to “start rewarding” the GM for firing the coach. Which might’ve come out wrong. (Or might not have.)
Jan 5, 2012, 9:08 AM EDT
A true captain knows when to fall on his sword if it benefits the team.
Jan 4, 2012, 11:48 PM EDT
Yes, that means Perry, Getzlaf and Ryan could conceivably be had.
Jan 4, 2012, 10:38 AM EDT
Should the Ducks consider trading their captain to fix their woes?
Dec 31, 2011, 8:32 PM EDT
Will it help the two stars find their way? Is it already too late?
Dec 25, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
With a hat trick no less.
Dec 21, 2011, 5:29 PM EDT
Betting on Evgeni Malkin to win the Art Ross, Jonathan Toews to win the Hart, and the Los Angeles Kings to make the playoffs.
Dec 19, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Two teams going in opposite directions clash in Dallas.
Dec 9, 2011, 6:22 PM EDT
Tampa Bay and Philly to star in “Stallin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo”
Dec 7, 2011, 12:47 AM EDT
Tonight’s mission: make it through the game with minimal damage.
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Dec 1, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
Breathe easy, Bobby. You’re staying in the OC. (For now.)
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 6
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 56
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 57
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 42
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (79)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (57)