Nov 30, 2011, 8:50 PM EST
The Flyers are in love with big moves, but this one might not make sense, even if Ryan could fit in on almost any team.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EST
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EST
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 28, 2011, 12:28 PM EST
With Bruce Boudreau and Paul Maurice out of jobs now, the coaching hot seat gets even hotter for Anaheim’s Randy Carlyle.
Nov 27, 2011, 1:55 PM EST
Loops also managed to get a dig in at Randy Carlyle.
Nov 24, 2011, 1:20 PM EST
Ducks get taken to task by…Luca Sbisa?
Nov 15, 2011, 6:28 PM EST
One of junior hockey’s greatest teams is well represented in the NHL.
Nov 11, 2011, 11:49 AM EST
Tough times in Anaheim led to the always-popular airing of the grievances.
Nov 7, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
Perry-Getzlaf-Ryan, Big Buff and Vokie all get called to the carpet.
Nov 5, 2011, 1:31 PM EST
In what should’ve been a highlight game of the night instead features a pair of teams in desperate need of turning things around.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Yes, it’s true, Dan Carcillo used to be an altar boy when he was a kid. Up is down, left is right… and this is PHT’s Morning Skate from Bizarro World.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Caps closed out their western Canada swing losing their last two games. Now they’re back home looking to get it all figured out against a less-than happy Ducks team.
Oct 25, 2011, 3:06 PM EST
Chicago’s chief agitator took to Twitter to hype this evening’s affair.
Oct 23, 2011, 5:47 PM EST
Traditionally strong with the man advantage, the Ducks are off to a slow start this season.
Oct 22, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
Corey Perry scored with .1 second left in the second period against the Stars last night.
Oct 18, 2011, 8:27 AM EST
Remember how we wondered about where Teemu Selanne’s goals were yesterday? He was nice enough to show us where they were at against San Jose.
Oct 16, 2011, 11:25 PM EST
A third period explosion helped lift the Anaheim Ducks to their second best start in franchise history.
Oct 15, 2011, 9:15 AM EST
George Parros’ one assist in enough to put him ahead of every member of the Ducks’ top two lines in the Art Ross Trophy race after three games.
Oct 4, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Will the Ducks be able to ride their fantastic finish last season to yet another playoff appearance this season. Never underestimate the power of an elite scoring line and great goaltending.
Sep 30, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
The Ducks will have to survive a 7-game road trip early in the season and an 8-game trip in February if they want to have a shot at the playoffs.
Sep 19, 2011, 6:39 PM EST
Andrew Cogliano wants to turn his career around while Corey Perry hopes for the status quo next season with the Ducks.
Sep 15, 2011, 3:45 PM EST
The “Finnish Flash” is coming back to play one more year with the Anaheim Ducks. Let us all rejoice.
Aug 27, 2011, 11:09 PM EST
Teemu Selanne played in a charity game in California tonight and he’s feeling optimistic about playing next season.
Aug 16, 2011, 9:12 PM EST
If Teemu Selanne retires the Ducks will have big shoes to fill offensively. Is 2009 first round pick Kyle Palmieri the guy to help fill the score sheet?
Aug 15, 2011, 6:35 PM EST
Now that Trent Hunter is an unrestricted free agent, could the Anaheim Ducks provide him a nice landing spot?
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 7
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 13
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 23
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 22
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 5
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)