controversial penalty calls
May 4, 2011, 1:18 AM EDT
The Canucks were probably the better team in Game 3, but their overtime win ended up being controversial because of a shaky penalty call on Predators defenseman Shea Weber.
Apr 26, 2011, 1:55 AM EDT
The 2011 playoffs continue to dispel “choking” arguments, as Joe Thornton scored the overtime goal that ended the Kings-Sharks series. Read all about another dramatic game in this post.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 13
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 11
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 33
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 110
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7