controversial penalty calls
May 4, 2011, 1:18 AM EST
The Canucks were probably the better team in Game 3, but their overtime win ended up being controversial because of a shaky penalty call on Predators defenseman Shea Weber.
Apr 26, 2011, 1:55 AM EST
The 2011 playoffs continue to dispel “choking” arguments, as Joe Thornton scored the overtime goal that ended the Kings-Sharks series. Read all about another dramatic game in this post.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35