Dec 26, 2011, 8:26 PM EST
The first game after the holiday break included a controversial hit.
Dec 13, 2011, 12:43 AM EST
Is it the onus on the predator or the prey in regarding these toss-up hits?
Nov 24, 2011, 8:59 PM EST
The Sabres are giving their big, mean Milan Lucic antidote his first cup of coffee at the NHL level.
Nov 22, 2011, 11:58 PM EST
Check out NHL Overtime’s take and share your own thoughts after watching the hit.
Nov 16, 2011, 9:32 PM EST
Did Myers go over the line with his hit on Zubrus?
Aug 31, 2011, 11:18 AM EST
Zack Kassian hopes to bring his grit and size to a finesse-centric group of Sabres forwards, but he’ll have to find the right balance between being physical and going over the line with his bone-crushing hits.
Mar 28, 2011, 8:38 PM EST
A questionable hit might becomes that much more controversial because the culprit happens to be Todd Bertuzzi. The infamous winger was booted from tonight’s Chicago-Detroit game … is a suspension on the way?
Mar 21, 2011, 4:26 PM EST
Matt Cooke’s latest incident of dirty play has everyone around the league talking about it and about the player himself, and the opinions seem to be unanimous that Cooke’s got to pay.
Feb 10, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
Wednesday night featured another controversial hit when Ryan Getzlaf clobbered Dan Hamhuis, although this time around it seems like the consensus was that it wasn’t suspension-worthy.
Thursday night’s controversial hit: Bruin Daniel Paille could face suspension for hit on Star Ray Sawada
Feb 4, 2011, 12:48 AM EST
Bruins forward Daniel Paille’s blindside hit of Stars winger Ray Sawada is the latest in a long line of controversial checks. Click “Read More” for the details.
- In praise of the Hamburglar 11
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 6
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 15
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 52
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (173)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)