May 2, 2012, 9:16 AM EST
That would be a lot of cash to eat if true.
Jul 27, 2011, 8:55 PM EST
As the New York Rangers second contract buyout window approaches, all eyes are on Wojtek Wolski to see if the Rangers send him packing.
Jun 30, 2011, 3:02 PM EST
The Predators bought out the final season of forward J.P. Dumont’s contract after an abysmal 19-point season, giving the free agent market a slight boost in the process.
Jun 17, 2011, 3:21 PM EST
According a report from the New York Post’s Larry Brooks, the Rangers plans to buy out captain Chris Drury from the final year of his contract might be foiled due to injury.
Jun 9, 2011, 2:45 PM EST
In their efforts to prepare for the offseason, the Rangers are set to part was with their captain Chris Drury by buying him out of his contract. Looks like someone’s getting ready to make a run at Brad Richards.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 0
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 6
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 9
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 24
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)