May 2, 2012, 9:16 AM EDT
That would be a lot of cash to eat if true.
Jul 27, 2011, 8:55 PM EDT
As the New York Rangers second contract buyout window approaches, all eyes are on Wojtek Wolski to see if the Rangers send him packing.
Jun 30, 2011, 3:02 PM EDT
The Predators bought out the final season of forward J.P. Dumont’s contract after an abysmal 19-point season, giving the free agent market a slight boost in the process.
Jun 17, 2011, 3:21 PM EDT
According a report from the New York Post’s Larry Brooks, the Rangers plans to buy out captain Chris Drury from the final year of his contract might be foiled due to injury.
Jun 9, 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
In their efforts to prepare for the offseason, the Rangers are set to part was with their captain Chris Drury by buying him out of his contract. Looks like someone’s getting ready to make a run at Brad Richards.
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 4
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 9
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 3
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 22
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 10
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)