May 2, 2012, 9:16 AM EDT
That would be a lot of cash to eat if true.
Jul 27, 2011, 8:55 PM EDT
As the New York Rangers second contract buyout window approaches, all eyes are on Wojtek Wolski to see if the Rangers send him packing.
Jun 30, 2011, 3:02 PM EDT
The Predators bought out the final season of forward J.P. Dumont’s contract after an abysmal 19-point season, giving the free agent market a slight boost in the process.
Jun 17, 2011, 3:21 PM EDT
According a report from the New York Post’s Larry Brooks, the Rangers plans to buy out captain Chris Drury from the final year of his contract might be foiled due to injury.
Jun 9, 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
In their efforts to prepare for the offseason, the Rangers are set to part was with their captain Chris Drury by buying him out of his contract. Looks like someone’s getting ready to make a run at Brad Richards.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 3
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 19
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (59)