Jun 11, 2012, 11:09 PM EST
For the second straight year, an American-born goalie wins playoff MVP and hoists Lord Stanley’s mug.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
Jan 26, 2012, 2:57 PM EST
It was like that Nicholas Cage movie about a time capsule, but watchable.
Jun 14, 2011, 3:10 PM EST
If the conventional wisdom is accurate about Tim Thomas being a shoo-in to win the Conn Smythe with or without the Stanley Cup, then Thomas would be the second-ever U.S. born player to win that trophy (joining Brian Leetch).
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 0
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 10
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 10
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56