conditional draft pick
Feb 25, 2011, 1:52 PM EDT
It’s a minor deal but a trade nonetheless as Nashville ships out defenseman Alexander Sulzer to Florida for a conditional pick.
Feb 18, 2011, 1:40 PM EDT
After two years of speculation, Tomas Kaberle has finally been traded by Toronto. He’s headed to Boston for prospect forward Joe Colborne, the Bruins first round pick, and a second conditional pick.
Feb 9, 2011, 1:42 PM EDT
The Maple Leafs did defenseman Francois Beauchemin a solid by trading him to his old stomping grounds in Anaheim in exchange for Joffrey Lupul, prospect defenseman Jake Gardiner, and a conditional draft pick in 2013.
Jan 7, 2011, 10:40 AM EDT
Disgruntled New Jersey captain Jamie Langenbrunner is being traded to a team he’s rather familiar with already in Dallas.
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 1
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 2
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 25
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 9
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 16
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 75
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)