conditional draft pick
Feb 25, 2011, 1:52 PM EDT
It’s a minor deal but a trade nonetheless as Nashville ships out defenseman Alexander Sulzer to Florida for a conditional pick.
Feb 18, 2011, 1:40 PM EDT
After two years of speculation, Tomas Kaberle has finally been traded by Toronto. He’s headed to Boston for prospect forward Joe Colborne, the Bruins first round pick, and a second conditional pick.
Feb 9, 2011, 1:42 PM EDT
The Maple Leafs did defenseman Francois Beauchemin a solid by trading him to his old stomping grounds in Anaheim in exchange for Joffrey Lupul, prospect defenseman Jake Gardiner, and a conditional draft pick in 2013.
Jan 7, 2011, 10:40 AM EDT
Disgruntled New Jersey captain Jamie Langenbrunner is being traded to a team he’s rather familiar with already in Dallas.
- Comeau gets two games for boarding Smith 0
- Three things the Canucks haven’t done well under Torts 6
- Gillis won’t say if Tortorella’s lost Canucks room 23
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 5
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 30
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 18
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 61
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (73)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (61)