conditional draft pick
Feb 25, 2011, 1:52 PM EDT
It’s a minor deal but a trade nonetheless as Nashville ships out defenseman Alexander Sulzer to Florida for a conditional pick.
Feb 18, 2011, 1:40 PM EDT
After two years of speculation, Tomas Kaberle has finally been traded by Toronto. He’s headed to Boston for prospect forward Joe Colborne, the Bruins first round pick, and a second conditional pick.
Feb 9, 2011, 1:42 PM EDT
The Maple Leafs did defenseman Francois Beauchemin a solid by trading him to his old stomping grounds in Anaheim in exchange for Joffrey Lupul, prospect defenseman Jake Gardiner, and a conditional draft pick in 2013.
Jan 7, 2011, 10:40 AM EDT
Disgruntled New Jersey captain Jamie Langenbrunner is being traded to a team he’s rather familiar with already in Dallas.
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 6
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 23
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 12
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 46
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 11
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (45)