Apr 14, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
Vancouver’s road out of the first round may have just gotten a lot harder.
Mar 27, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
Vancouver defenseman hasn’t played since Feb. 7.
Mar 25, 2012, 7:32 PM EDT
He’s skated for six straight days.
Mar 23, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s not clear if he’ll play again before the 2011-12 regular season ends.
Mar 19, 2012, 1:07 AM EDT
The Oilers coach is now interested in Cory Sarich’s intent.
Feb 16, 2012, 3:21 PM EDT
Red Wings forward out since taking puck to the head on Nov. 26.
Feb 8, 2012, 12:31 PM EDT
Kane missed seven games with a concussion.
Jan 21, 2012, 5:34 PM EDT
Same problems, different day.
Jan 14, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
Looks like JVR isn’t going to be leaving Philly anytime soon.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
Concussions may not be the only thing stressing Ray Shero out.
Jan 5, 2012, 12:05 PM EDT
The Predators get their captain back after missing four games with a concussion.
Dec 31, 2011, 6:35 PM EDT
We’ve heard this same story too many times this year.
Dec 28, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
Putting a guy as physical as Weber back out so soon might be a bad move.
Dec 17, 2011, 5:52 PM EDT
This can’t be good news…
Dec 15, 2011, 5:37 PM EDT
Concussion might sideline Flyers captain for the year.
Dec 15, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
He’s already missed 15 games this season with a different concussion.
Dec 14, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
You can add Milan Michalek to the list of players dealing with a concussion.
Nov 29, 2011, 12:07 PM EDT
New York blueliner hits ice for the first time since being shut down in October.
Nov 18, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
Blues winger has missed the last 90 games with a concussion.
Nov 16, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Possibly to catch some rays.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Former Flyer Keith Primeau is promoting the Impact Indicator, a device that measures the impact of a blow.
Nov 14, 2011, 5:05 PM EDT
Bruins tough guy didn’t exactly calm the storm with his comments.
Nov 13, 2011, 9:01 PM EDT
And the Sabres are none too happy about it.
Nov 11, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
Guillaume Latendresse is out indefinitely while he deals with the effects of a concussion. The worst part: Wild head coach Mike Yeo has no idea when he’ll be able to come back.
Nov 10, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
While the Leafs are hoping for James Reimer to get back soon, his mom is worried that he’s suffering from a concussion.
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 21
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 16
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 27
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 61
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 58
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (65)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)