Apr 14, 2012, 12:48 PM EST
Vancouver’s road out of the first round may have just gotten a lot harder.
Mar 27, 2012, 1:01 PM EST
Vancouver defenseman hasn’t played since Feb. 7.
Mar 25, 2012, 7:32 PM EST
He’s skated for six straight days.
Mar 23, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
It’s not clear if he’ll play again before the 2011-12 regular season ends.
Mar 19, 2012, 1:07 AM EST
The Oilers coach is now interested in Cory Sarich’s intent.
Feb 16, 2012, 3:21 PM EST
Red Wings forward out since taking puck to the head on Nov. 26.
Feb 8, 2012, 12:31 PM EST
Kane missed seven games with a concussion.
Jan 21, 2012, 5:34 PM EST
Same problems, different day.
Jan 14, 2012, 12:22 PM EST
Looks like JVR isn’t going to be leaving Philly anytime soon.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:29 PM EST
Concussions may not be the only thing stressing Ray Shero out.
Jan 5, 2012, 12:05 PM EST
The Predators get their captain back after missing four games with a concussion.
Dec 31, 2011, 6:35 PM EST
We’ve heard this same story too many times this year.
Dec 28, 2011, 11:40 AM EST
Putting a guy as physical as Weber back out so soon might be a bad move.
Dec 17, 2011, 5:52 PM EST
This can’t be good news…
Dec 15, 2011, 5:37 PM EST
Concussion might sideline Flyers captain for the year.
Dec 15, 2011, 8:13 AM EST
He’s already missed 15 games this season with a different concussion.
Dec 14, 2011, 11:31 AM EST
You can add Milan Michalek to the list of players dealing with a concussion.
Nov 29, 2011, 12:07 PM EST
New York blueliner hits ice for the first time since being shut down in October.
Nov 18, 2011, 1:45 PM EST
Blues winger has missed the last 90 games with a concussion.
Nov 16, 2011, 1:50 PM EST
Possibly to catch some rays.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:22 PM EST
Former Flyer Keith Primeau is promoting the Impact Indicator, a device that measures the impact of a blow.
Nov 14, 2011, 5:05 PM EST
Bruins tough guy didn’t exactly calm the storm with his comments.
Nov 13, 2011, 9:01 PM EST
And the Sabres are none too happy about it.
Nov 11, 2011, 8:15 PM EST
Guillaume Latendresse is out indefinitely while he deals with the effects of a concussion. The worst part: Wild head coach Mike Yeo has no idea when he’ll be able to come back.
Nov 10, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
While the Leafs are hoping for James Reimer to get back soon, his mom is worried that he’s suffering from a concussion.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 4
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 6
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 10
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 27
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)