Apr 14, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
Vancouver’s road out of the first round may have just gotten a lot harder.
Mar 27, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
Vancouver defenseman hasn’t played since Feb. 7.
Mar 25, 2012, 7:32 PM EDT
He’s skated for six straight days.
Mar 23, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s not clear if he’ll play again before the 2011-12 regular season ends.
Mar 19, 2012, 1:07 AM EDT
The Oilers coach is now interested in Cory Sarich’s intent.
Feb 16, 2012, 3:21 PM EDT
Red Wings forward out since taking puck to the head on Nov. 26.
Feb 8, 2012, 12:31 PM EDT
Kane missed seven games with a concussion.
Jan 21, 2012, 5:34 PM EDT
Same problems, different day.
Jan 14, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
Looks like JVR isn’t going to be leaving Philly anytime soon.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
Concussions may not be the only thing stressing Ray Shero out.
Jan 5, 2012, 12:05 PM EDT
The Predators get their captain back after missing four games with a concussion.
Dec 31, 2011, 6:35 PM EDT
We’ve heard this same story too many times this year.
Dec 28, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
Putting a guy as physical as Weber back out so soon might be a bad move.
Dec 17, 2011, 5:52 PM EDT
This can’t be good news…
Dec 15, 2011, 5:37 PM EDT
Concussion might sideline Flyers captain for the year.
Dec 15, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
He’s already missed 15 games this season with a different concussion.
Dec 14, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
You can add Milan Michalek to the list of players dealing with a concussion.
Nov 29, 2011, 12:07 PM EDT
New York blueliner hits ice for the first time since being shut down in October.
Nov 18, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
Blues winger has missed the last 90 games with a concussion.
Nov 16, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Possibly to catch some rays.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Former Flyer Keith Primeau is promoting the Impact Indicator, a device that measures the impact of a blow.
Nov 14, 2011, 5:05 PM EDT
Bruins tough guy didn’t exactly calm the storm with his comments.
Nov 13, 2011, 9:01 PM EDT
And the Sabres are none too happy about it.
Nov 11, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
Guillaume Latendresse is out indefinitely while he deals with the effects of a concussion. The worst part: Wild head coach Mike Yeo has no idea when he’ll be able to come back.
Nov 10, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
While the Leafs are hoping for James Reimer to get back soon, his mom is worried that he’s suffering from a concussion.
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 7
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 19
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 17
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 22
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 50
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 22
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 15
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 11
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (50)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)