Apr 14, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
Vancouver’s road out of the first round may have just gotten a lot harder.
Mar 27, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
Vancouver defenseman hasn’t played since Feb. 7.
Mar 25, 2012, 7:32 PM EDT
He’s skated for six straight days.
Mar 23, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s not clear if he’ll play again before the 2011-12 regular season ends.
Mar 19, 2012, 1:07 AM EDT
The Oilers coach is now interested in Cory Sarich’s intent.
Feb 16, 2012, 3:21 PM EDT
Red Wings forward out since taking puck to the head on Nov. 26.
Feb 8, 2012, 12:31 PM EDT
Kane missed seven games with a concussion.
Jan 21, 2012, 5:34 PM EDT
Same problems, different day.
Jan 14, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
Looks like JVR isn’t going to be leaving Philly anytime soon.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
Concussions may not be the only thing stressing Ray Shero out.
Jan 5, 2012, 12:05 PM EDT
The Predators get their captain back after missing four games with a concussion.
Dec 31, 2011, 6:35 PM EDT
We’ve heard this same story too many times this year.
Dec 28, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
Putting a guy as physical as Weber back out so soon might be a bad move.
Dec 17, 2011, 5:52 PM EDT
This can’t be good news…
Dec 15, 2011, 5:37 PM EDT
Concussion might sideline Flyers captain for the year.
Dec 15, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
He’s already missed 15 games this season with a different concussion.
Dec 14, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
You can add Milan Michalek to the list of players dealing with a concussion.
Nov 29, 2011, 12:07 PM EDT
New York blueliner hits ice for the first time since being shut down in October.
Nov 18, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
Blues winger has missed the last 90 games with a concussion.
Nov 16, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Possibly to catch some rays.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Former Flyer Keith Primeau is promoting the Impact Indicator, a device that measures the impact of a blow.
Nov 14, 2011, 5:05 PM EDT
Bruins tough guy didn’t exactly calm the storm with his comments.
Nov 13, 2011, 9:01 PM EDT
And the Sabres are none too happy about it.
Nov 11, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
Guillaume Latendresse is out indefinitely while he deals with the effects of a concussion. The worst part: Wild head coach Mike Yeo has no idea when he’ll be able to come back.
Nov 10, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
While the Leafs are hoping for James Reimer to get back soon, his mom is worried that he’s suffering from a concussion.
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 21
- Duck drama: Selanne to sit as healthy scratch in Game 4 13
- MacKinnon, Johnson and Palat named Calder Trophy finalists 10
- Sharks beat Kings in OT, take 3-0 stranglehold on series 40
- Rangers chase Emery, top Flyers for 2-1 series lead 56
- Bruins dominate Red Wings, take 2-1 series lead 48
- And then there were 15: Lightning eliminated 86
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at Los Angeles Kings (Game 3) 2
- Bettman says shootouts are staying, gives salary cap estimate 40
- Video: Yeo asked if Cooke told to ‘target’ Avs, does not like question 64
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (127)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)