Apr 14, 2012, 12:48 PM EST
Vancouver’s road out of the first round may have just gotten a lot harder.
Mar 27, 2012, 1:01 PM EST
Vancouver defenseman hasn’t played since Feb. 7.
Mar 25, 2012, 7:32 PM EST
He’s skated for six straight days.
Mar 23, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
It’s not clear if he’ll play again before the 2011-12 regular season ends.
Mar 19, 2012, 1:07 AM EST
The Oilers coach is now interested in Cory Sarich’s intent.
Feb 16, 2012, 3:21 PM EST
Red Wings forward out since taking puck to the head on Nov. 26.
Feb 8, 2012, 12:31 PM EST
Kane missed seven games with a concussion.
Jan 21, 2012, 5:34 PM EST
Same problems, different day.
Jan 14, 2012, 12:22 PM EST
Looks like JVR isn’t going to be leaving Philly anytime soon.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:29 PM EST
Concussions may not be the only thing stressing Ray Shero out.
Jan 5, 2012, 12:05 PM EST
The Predators get their captain back after missing four games with a concussion.
Dec 31, 2011, 6:35 PM EST
We’ve heard this same story too many times this year.
Dec 28, 2011, 11:40 AM EST
Putting a guy as physical as Weber back out so soon might be a bad move.
Dec 17, 2011, 5:52 PM EST
This can’t be good news…
Dec 15, 2011, 5:37 PM EST
Concussion might sideline Flyers captain for the year.
Dec 15, 2011, 8:13 AM EST
He’s already missed 15 games this season with a different concussion.
Dec 14, 2011, 11:31 AM EST
You can add Milan Michalek to the list of players dealing with a concussion.
Nov 29, 2011, 12:07 PM EST
New York blueliner hits ice for the first time since being shut down in October.
Nov 18, 2011, 1:45 PM EST
Blues winger has missed the last 90 games with a concussion.
Nov 16, 2011, 1:50 PM EST
Possibly to catch some rays.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:22 PM EST
Former Flyer Keith Primeau is promoting the Impact Indicator, a device that measures the impact of a blow.
Nov 14, 2011, 5:05 PM EST
Bruins tough guy didn’t exactly calm the storm with his comments.
Nov 13, 2011, 9:01 PM EST
And the Sabres are none too happy about it.
Nov 11, 2011, 8:15 PM EST
Guillaume Latendresse is out indefinitely while he deals with the effects of a concussion. The worst part: Wild head coach Mike Yeo has no idea when he’ll be able to come back.
Nov 10, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
While the Leafs are hoping for James Reimer to get back soon, his mom is worried that he’s suffering from a concussion.
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 21
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 23
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (65)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)