Apr 14, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
Vancouver’s road out of the first round may have just gotten a lot harder.
Mar 27, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
Vancouver defenseman hasn’t played since Feb. 7.
Mar 25, 2012, 7:32 PM EDT
He’s skated for six straight days.
Mar 23, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s not clear if he’ll play again before the 2011-12 regular season ends.
Mar 19, 2012, 1:07 AM EDT
The Oilers coach is now interested in Cory Sarich’s intent.
Feb 16, 2012, 3:21 PM EDT
Red Wings forward out since taking puck to the head on Nov. 26.
Feb 8, 2012, 12:31 PM EDT
Kane missed seven games with a concussion.
Jan 21, 2012, 5:34 PM EDT
Same problems, different day.
Jan 14, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
Looks like JVR isn’t going to be leaving Philly anytime soon.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
Concussions may not be the only thing stressing Ray Shero out.
Jan 5, 2012, 12:05 PM EDT
The Predators get their captain back after missing four games with a concussion.
Dec 31, 2011, 6:35 PM EDT
We’ve heard this same story too many times this year.
Dec 28, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
Putting a guy as physical as Weber back out so soon might be a bad move.
Dec 17, 2011, 5:52 PM EDT
This can’t be good news…
Dec 15, 2011, 5:37 PM EDT
Concussion might sideline Flyers captain for the year.
Dec 15, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
He’s already missed 15 games this season with a different concussion.
Dec 14, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
You can add Milan Michalek to the list of players dealing with a concussion.
Nov 29, 2011, 12:07 PM EDT
New York blueliner hits ice for the first time since being shut down in October.
Nov 18, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
Blues winger has missed the last 90 games with a concussion.
Nov 16, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Possibly to catch some rays.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Former Flyer Keith Primeau is promoting the Impact Indicator, a device that measures the impact of a blow.
Nov 14, 2011, 5:05 PM EDT
Bruins tough guy didn’t exactly calm the storm with his comments.
Nov 13, 2011, 9:01 PM EDT
And the Sabres are none too happy about it.
Nov 11, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
Guillaume Latendresse is out indefinitely while he deals with the effects of a concussion. The worst part: Wild head coach Mike Yeo has no idea when he’ll be able to come back.
Nov 10, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
While the Leafs are hoping for James Reimer to get back soon, his mom is worried that he’s suffering from a concussion.
- Video: Raanta shuts out flat Flyers in emergency start 0
- Video: Flyers’ Jones lays out Smith, called for charging 4
- Video: Islanders’ Hickey cut after taking a skate to the face 1
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 8
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? 33
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 15
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 9
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 30
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)