Oct 14, 2011, 1:56 PM EDT
Brooks Laich doesn’t want to hear anymore about concussions, the quiet room, or any more concussion awareness crap. Seriously?
Mar 19, 2011, 4:56 AM EDT
Vernon Fiddler goes through the new NHL procedures for players when suspected of a concussion.
Jan 8, 2011, 3:07 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby addressed the media today regarding his recovery from a mild concussion and the two hits that might have caused it.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 14
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5