Feb 23, 2013, 9:47 AM EST
This news is too familiar for Pittsburgh.
Nov 18, 2011, 8:39 PM EST
At least Reimer’s back on the ice, right? But Ron Wilson says he’s still 7-10 days away from game action.
Nov 4, 2011, 9:37 PM EST
The bad news is that the Leafs confirmed that James Reimer won’t be returning this weekend. The worse news is they have no idea when he’ll be back.
Oct 31, 2011, 8:37 PM EST
Senators GM Bryan Murray reveals that Daniel Alfredsson will miss at least a week with what looks like a concussion.
Oct 31, 2011, 12:09 PM EST
After getting dinged by Wojtek Wolski, Daniel Alfredsson is going to sit out til his concussion symptoms disappear.
Sep 29, 2011, 8:50 PM EST
Sidney Crosby will join the Penguins as they travel to Western Canada to start the regular season. Just don’t expect to see him on the ice once the games start…
Jul 15, 2011, 1:11 AM EST
Sidney Crosby’s agent confirms that the Penguins’ star center has resumed on-ice workouts in hopes of returning for training camp in September. The on-ice workouts are the first since he experienced headaches since last April.
Jun 19, 2011, 6:34 PM EST
Almost six months after suffering his latest concussion, Boston’s Marc Savard is still feeling the effects.
Feb 7, 2011, 5:58 PM EST
Capitals defenseman Mike Green will miss tomorrow’s game with concussion symptoms after taking a puck off his head against Pittsburgh.
Jan 19, 2011, 3:07 AM EST
Edmonton’s Ales Hemsky was knocked out of tonight’s game against Minnesota with a concussion. Did the Oilers
Jan 15, 2011, 11:10 PM EST
Sidney Crosby is still dealing with concussion symptoms and there is no timetable for his return. What might this mean for the 2011 NHL All-Star Game?
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11