Jun 8, 2012, 5:33 PM EDT
The 32-year-old veteran has suffered a number of head injuries throughout his career.
May 23, 2012, 11:37 AM EDT
Agent: “We would hope he is good to go at the start of training camp.”
Apr 29, 2012, 6:05 PM EDT
Both are in doubt to play in Game 2.
Apr 23, 2012, 10:59 AM EDT
After missing three games with a concussion, the Senators captain returns tonight.
Apr 9, 2012, 1:23 PM EDT
That could spell a lot of trouble for Phoenix heading into the playoffs.
Mar 31, 2012, 6:54 PM EDT
Leave it to Chicago for getting a lift at just the right time.
Mar 28, 2012, 11:39 AM EDT
It’s just a one-game road trip and the Caps are in desperation mode. Do the math.
Mar 25, 2012, 5:23 PM EDT
He missed 39 games with a concussion.
Mar 24, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Concussion recovery is going slowly, but well for Chicago’s captain.
Mar 24, 2012, 11:30 AM EDT
The Caps get a boost when they need it most.
Mar 21, 2012, 1:05 PM EDT
He hasn’t played since December 6.
Mar 10, 2012, 3:59 PM EDT
“I always think the next game will be the time.”
Mar 6, 2012, 11:46 AM EDT
The 19-year-old found out that concussion recovery is tough.
Feb 26, 2012, 2:47 PM EDT
He’s headed to California to see a specialist.
Feb 12, 2012, 4:13 PM EDT
Gagne has been out of action since December 26.
Feb 7, 2012, 10:59 AM EDT
Briere hasn’t played since January 21 because of a concussion.
Feb 4, 2012, 6:45 PM EDT
Horton’s been out since January 22.
Jan 21, 2012, 1:40 PM EDT
His battle with concussion problems continues on.
Jan 21, 2012, 12:26 PM EDT
The Penguins are being very thorough with Sid the Kid’s recovery.
Jan 17, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
The Pens defenseman has been out since late November with a concussion.
Jan 11, 2012, 12:12 PM EDT
Carolina’s heartthrob is almost ready to get back to playing games.
Jan 9, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
It’s not all doom and gloom in Pittsburgh… Right?
Dec 20, 2011, 10:56 AM EDT
We know he wants to get back soon, but maybe he shouldn’t force the issue.
Dec 19, 2011, 1:18 PM EDT
The Rangers defenseman is inching ever closer to returning.
Dec 3, 2011, 4:29 PM EDT
With David Perron playing his first game in over a year, just what can we expect to see?
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 14
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 15
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 29
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 43
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (43)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)