Jun 8, 2012, 5:33 PM EDT
The 32-year-old veteran has suffered a number of head injuries throughout his career.
May 23, 2012, 11:37 AM EDT
Agent: “We would hope he is good to go at the start of training camp.”
Apr 29, 2012, 6:05 PM EDT
Both are in doubt to play in Game 2.
Apr 23, 2012, 10:59 AM EDT
After missing three games with a concussion, the Senators captain returns tonight.
Apr 9, 2012, 1:23 PM EDT
That could spell a lot of trouble for Phoenix heading into the playoffs.
Mar 31, 2012, 6:54 PM EDT
Leave it to Chicago for getting a lift at just the right time.
Mar 28, 2012, 11:39 AM EDT
It’s just a one-game road trip and the Caps are in desperation mode. Do the math.
Mar 25, 2012, 5:23 PM EDT
He missed 39 games with a concussion.
Mar 24, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Concussion recovery is going slowly, but well for Chicago’s captain.
Mar 24, 2012, 11:30 AM EDT
The Caps get a boost when they need it most.
Mar 21, 2012, 1:05 PM EDT
He hasn’t played since December 6.
Mar 10, 2012, 3:59 PM EDT
“I always think the next game will be the time.”
Mar 6, 2012, 11:46 AM EDT
The 19-year-old found out that concussion recovery is tough.
Feb 26, 2012, 2:47 PM EDT
He’s headed to California to see a specialist.
Feb 12, 2012, 4:13 PM EDT
Gagne has been out of action since December 26.
Feb 7, 2012, 10:59 AM EDT
Briere hasn’t played since January 21 because of a concussion.
Feb 4, 2012, 6:45 PM EDT
Horton’s been out since January 22.
Jan 21, 2012, 1:40 PM EDT
His battle with concussion problems continues on.
Jan 21, 2012, 12:26 PM EDT
The Penguins are being very thorough with Sid the Kid’s recovery.
Jan 17, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
The Pens defenseman has been out since late November with a concussion.
Jan 11, 2012, 12:12 PM EDT
Carolina’s heartthrob is almost ready to get back to playing games.
Jan 9, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
It’s not all doom and gloom in Pittsburgh… Right?
Dec 20, 2011, 10:56 AM EDT
We know he wants to get back soon, but maybe he shouldn’t force the issue.
Dec 19, 2011, 1:18 PM EDT
The Rangers defenseman is inching ever closer to returning.
Dec 3, 2011, 4:29 PM EDT
With David Perron playing his first game in over a year, just what can we expect to see?
- Tire pump? Yzerman says Toews is ‘bigger, stronger, better’ than he was 0
- Devils officially announce John Hynes, becomes youngest NHL coach 2
- PHT arrives in Tampa, gets soaked (oh, and today is Media Day) 3
- Ex-Leafs goalie Pogge eyeing North American return 5
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? 82
- Zuccarello (brain contusion, skull fracture) was unable to speak after injury 28
- Overtime format highlights competition committee meeting agenda 16
- Report: Changes coming to compensation for executives 23
- Here’s your 2015 Stanley Cup Final schedule 34
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years 95
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? (82)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (65)
- Despite getting further than ever before, big game letdowns continue to haunt Boudreau (64)