Jun 8, 2012, 5:33 PM EST
The 32-year-old veteran has suffered a number of head injuries throughout his career.
May 23, 2012, 11:37 AM EST
Agent: “We would hope he is good to go at the start of training camp.”
Apr 29, 2012, 6:05 PM EST
Both are in doubt to play in Game 2.
Apr 23, 2012, 10:59 AM EST
After missing three games with a concussion, the Senators captain returns tonight.
Apr 9, 2012, 1:23 PM EST
That could spell a lot of trouble for Phoenix heading into the playoffs.
Mar 31, 2012, 6:54 PM EST
Leave it to Chicago for getting a lift at just the right time.
Mar 28, 2012, 11:39 AM EST
It’s just a one-game road trip and the Caps are in desperation mode. Do the math.
Mar 25, 2012, 5:23 PM EST
He missed 39 games with a concussion.
Mar 24, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
Concussion recovery is going slowly, but well for Chicago’s captain.
Mar 24, 2012, 11:30 AM EST
The Caps get a boost when they need it most.
Mar 21, 2012, 1:05 PM EST
He hasn’t played since December 6.
Mar 10, 2012, 3:59 PM EST
“I always think the next game will be the time.”
Mar 6, 2012, 11:46 AM EST
The 19-year-old found out that concussion recovery is tough.
Feb 26, 2012, 2:47 PM EST
He’s headed to California to see a specialist.
Feb 12, 2012, 4:13 PM EST
Gagne has been out of action since December 26.
Feb 7, 2012, 10:59 AM EST
Briere hasn’t played since January 21 because of a concussion.
Feb 4, 2012, 6:45 PM EST
Horton’s been out since January 22.
Jan 21, 2012, 1:40 PM EST
His battle with concussion problems continues on.
Jan 21, 2012, 12:26 PM EST
The Penguins are being very thorough with Sid the Kid’s recovery.
Jan 17, 2012, 12:48 PM EST
The Pens defenseman has been out since late November with a concussion.
Jan 11, 2012, 12:12 PM EST
Carolina’s heartthrob is almost ready to get back to playing games.
Jan 9, 2012, 11:10 AM EST
It’s not all doom and gloom in Pittsburgh… Right?
Dec 20, 2011, 10:56 AM EST
We know he wants to get back soon, but maybe he shouldn’t force the issue.
Dec 19, 2011, 1:18 PM EST
The Rangers defenseman is inching ever closer to returning.
Dec 3, 2011, 4:29 PM EST
With David Perron playing his first game in over a year, just what can we expect to see?
- Miller’s second straight shutout puts Canucks in NHL lead 15
- Video: Ennis fires behind his back while falling, scores 3
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 6
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 2
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 25
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)