Dec 20, 2011, 9:25 AM EST
…And he gave his ailment away by throwing up everywhere.
Dec 15, 2011, 8:13 AM EST
He’s already missed 15 games this season with a different concussion.
Nov 11, 2011, 9:25 AM EST
According to Larry Brooks of the New York Post, Marc Staal is off to see a concussion specialist in Boston after a mandated one month layoff.
Oct 19, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Is it possible that the NHL’s concussion protocol of sending players to the “quiet room” isn’t good enough to ensure their safety?
Aug 3, 2011, 5:27 PM EST
David Perron’s continued recovery from a concussion suffered last November is going so slowly that he’s going to miss training camp with the Blues.
Apr 25, 2011, 2:28 AM EST
While the Sabres are likely to be without Tim Connolly in Game 7 after being hit from behind by Mike Richards, they’re going to get Derek Roy back for Game 7 on Tuesday.
Mar 11, 2011, 8:35 PM EST
While Sidney Crosby is proving to be the poster boy for the concussion problems in the NHL, St. Louis’ David Perron is having his season ended thanks to the same thing.
Pittsburgh Penguins still in the dark about Sidney Crosby’s concussion problems, with no timetable for his return
Feb 8, 2011, 12:55 PM EST
With no timetable for his return from concussion problems, the Penguins must deal without Sidney Crosby … maybe even for the rest of the season and playoffs.
Feb 7, 2011, 5:31 PM EST
It was reported earlier that Marc Savard’s season was over and today the Bruins confirmed that Savard is done for the season and playoffs.
Feb 7, 2011, 8:35 AM EST
It doesn’t come as a surprise but it’s sad to hear just the same. The Bruins plan on shutting down concussion-addled star center Marc Savard for the rest of the season.
Jan 24, 2011, 8:13 PM EST
The news for Bruins star Marc Savard is not good tonight as he’s been diagnosed with another concussion after taking a hard hit against Colorado on Saturday.
Oct 25, 2010, 6:06 PM EST
The Los Angeles Kings were hoping that Drew Doughty would recover enough from concussion problems to return to the ice for Wednesday’s game against the Chicago Blackhawks, but that’s not going to happen. In fact, the team apparently placed Doughty on the injured reserve, according to the Los Angeles Times. While that means the all-world…
Oct 25, 2010, 3:02 PM EST
Los Angeles Kings defenseman Drew Doughty is dealing with concussion-like symptoms after taking a hit from Carolina Hurricanes forward Erik Cole on Wednesday. The Kings hope he’ll be able to return for Wednesday’s game in Chicago against the Blackhawks, according to Rotoworld.com. The team opted against putting him on the injured reserve because doing so…
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 6
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 3
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 30
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 14
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)