Dec 20, 2011, 9:25 AM EDT
…And he gave his ailment away by throwing up everywhere.
Dec 15, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
He’s already missed 15 games this season with a different concussion.
Nov 11, 2011, 9:25 AM EDT
According to Larry Brooks of the New York Post, Marc Staal is off to see a concussion specialist in Boston after a mandated one month layoff.
Oct 19, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Is it possible that the NHL’s concussion protocol of sending players to the “quiet room” isn’t good enough to ensure their safety?
Aug 3, 2011, 5:27 PM EDT
David Perron’s continued recovery from a concussion suffered last November is going so slowly that he’s going to miss training camp with the Blues.
Apr 25, 2011, 2:28 AM EDT
While the Sabres are likely to be without Tim Connolly in Game 7 after being hit from behind by Mike Richards, they’re going to get Derek Roy back for Game 7 on Tuesday.
Mar 11, 2011, 8:35 PM EDT
While Sidney Crosby is proving to be the poster boy for the concussion problems in the NHL, St. Louis’ David Perron is having his season ended thanks to the same thing.
Pittsburgh Penguins still in the dark about Sidney Crosby’s concussion problems, with no timetable for his return
Feb 8, 2011, 12:55 PM EDT
With no timetable for his return from concussion problems, the Penguins must deal without Sidney Crosby … maybe even for the rest of the season and playoffs.
Feb 7, 2011, 5:31 PM EDT
It was reported earlier that Marc Savard’s season was over and today the Bruins confirmed that Savard is done for the season and playoffs.
Feb 7, 2011, 8:35 AM EDT
It doesn’t come as a surprise but it’s sad to hear just the same. The Bruins plan on shutting down concussion-addled star center Marc Savard for the rest of the season.
Jan 24, 2011, 8:13 PM EDT
The news for Bruins star Marc Savard is not good tonight as he’s been diagnosed with another concussion after taking a hard hit against Colorado on Saturday.
Oct 25, 2010, 6:06 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings were hoping that Drew Doughty would recover enough from concussion problems to return to the ice for Wednesday’s game against the Chicago Blackhawks, but that’s not going to happen. In fact, the team apparently placed Doughty on the injured reserve, according to the Los Angeles Times. While that means the all-world…
Oct 25, 2010, 3:02 PM EDT
Los Angeles Kings defenseman Drew Doughty is dealing with concussion-like symptoms after taking a hit from Carolina Hurricanes forward Erik Cole on Wednesday. The Kings hope he’ll be able to return for Wednesday’s game in Chicago against the Blackhawks, according to Rotoworld.com. The team opted against putting him on the injured reserve because doing so…
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 23
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 21
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 39
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 23
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 53
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)