Jul 27, 2011, 4:12 PM EST
Sorry video game fans: Mike Commodore won’t wear No. 64 during the 2011-12 season.
Jul 14, 2011, 6:13 PM EST
Who knows if the Mike Commodore 64 situation will come to fruition, but the people at Commodore USA would be ‘ecstatic’ if it did.
Jul 8, 2011, 3:13 PM EST
In serious Red Wings news, the team announced two new assistant coaches: Jeff Blashill and Bill Peters. In not-so serious news, the pressure mounts for Mike Commodore to satisfy nostalgic video games by donning No. 64 in Detroit.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)