Mar 22, 2012, 8:35 PM EDT
Right after Sidney Crosby almost scored …
Jun 11, 2011, 11:04 PM EDT
When a Stanley Cup Final series is tied 2-2, the winner of Game 5 has won the championship 71% of the time. Will the Boston Bruins be able to buck the trend?
Apr 1, 2011, 2:23 PM EDT
Zach Parise is anxious for the “peace of mind” that will come with returning to action on Saturday against the Montreal Canadiens.
Feb 6, 2011, 12:30 PM EDT
For better or for worse, Peter Forsberg decided to resume his NHL career with the Colorado Avalanche, according to Adrian Dater. Dater reports that Forsberg will not play in Monday’s game against the Phoenix Coyotes, though. Forsberg needed to make a decision (and sign a contract) by the end of today to be able to…
Jan 5, 2011, 10:33 PM EDT
With a 3-0 lead, it looked like the Canadians would earn gold medal redemption in the World Junior Championships. Instead, the Russian team shocked the hockey world by scoring five unanswered goals in the third period to complete one of the biggest comebacks in the tournament’s history.
Dec 8, 2010, 11:12 PM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers were a tenth of a second away from winning in overtime against the San Jose Sharks, who ended up besting the Broad Street Bullies in the shootout.
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 1
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 24
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 36
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)