Sep 26, 2011, 12:34 AM EST
39-year-old Owen Nolan is attempting to return to the NHL with one of the deepest teams in the entire league. According to Canucks head coach Alain Vigneault, he could have a spot if his body could withstand the rigors of an entire season.
Sep 24, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
The writing may have been on the wall for Manny Legacy from the moment he accepted a tryout with the Canucks. The inevitable happened on Friday when Vancouver released him from his professional tryout.
Feb 2, 2011, 5:17 PM EST
Could Peter Forsberg’s wonky foot be causing him problems yet again? It’s looking that way in Denver.
Jan 21, 2011, 4:53 PM EST
Is it possible that Peter Forsberg is actually going to attempt one more comeback with the Avalanche? It might be.
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 9
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 21
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 61
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 21
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)