Sep 26, 2011, 12:34 AM EDT
39-year-old Owen Nolan is attempting to return to the NHL with one of the deepest teams in the entire league. According to Canucks head coach Alain Vigneault, he could have a spot if his body could withstand the rigors of an entire season.
Sep 24, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
The writing may have been on the wall for Manny Legacy from the moment he accepted a tryout with the Canucks. The inevitable happened on Friday when Vancouver released him from his professional tryout.
Feb 2, 2011, 5:17 PM EDT
Could Peter Forsberg’s wonky foot be causing him problems yet again? It’s looking that way in Denver.
Jan 21, 2011, 4:53 PM EDT
Is it possible that Peter Forsberg is actually going to attempt one more comeback with the Avalanche? It might be.
- Giroux leaves ice after 15 minutes with lower-body injury 5
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 4
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 25
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 14
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 7
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 12
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)