Sep 26, 2011, 12:34 AM EDT
39-year-old Owen Nolan is attempting to return to the NHL with one of the deepest teams in the entire league. According to Canucks head coach Alain Vigneault, he could have a spot if his body could withstand the rigors of an entire season.
Sep 24, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
The writing may have been on the wall for Manny Legacy from the moment he accepted a tryout with the Canucks. The inevitable happened on Friday when Vancouver released him from his professional tryout.
Feb 2, 2011, 5:17 PM EDT
Could Peter Forsberg’s wonky foot be causing him problems yet again? It’s looking that way in Denver.
Jan 21, 2011, 4:53 PM EDT
Is it possible that Peter Forsberg is actually going to attempt one more comeback with the Avalanche? It might be.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 3
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 19
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (70)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)