Sep 26, 2011, 12:34 AM EDT
39-year-old Owen Nolan is attempting to return to the NHL with one of the deepest teams in the entire league. According to Canucks head coach Alain Vigneault, he could have a spot if his body could withstand the rigors of an entire season.
Sep 24, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
The writing may have been on the wall for Manny Legacy from the moment he accepted a tryout with the Canucks. The inevitable happened on Friday when Vancouver released him from his professional tryout.
Feb 2, 2011, 5:17 PM EDT
Could Peter Forsberg’s wonky foot be causing him problems yet again? It’s looking that way in Denver.
Jan 21, 2011, 4:53 PM EDT
Is it possible that Peter Forsberg is actually going to attempt one more comeback with the Avalanche? It might be.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5