Jul 8, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Get used to hearing those names.
Jul 27, 2012, 1:21 PM EST
Nine Devils have worn the “C” before — who will be the tenth?
May 11, 2012, 5:34 PM EST
He began his career there in 1999.
Apr 6, 2012, 11:52 AM EST
Another questionable incident occurred back on Jan. 31.
Feb 23, 2012, 11:26 AM EST
San Jose winger has been linked to Rick Nash talks.
Feb 1, 2012, 3:26 PM EST
Derek Dorsett got hit, apparently.
Oct 1, 2011, 1:00 AM EST
It’s strange to hear a player talk about being “lucky” about a year after a puck hits him in the eye, but Mike Mottau’s perspective actually makes some sense.
Aug 4, 2011, 12:43 AM EST
The Capitals don’t want Scott Hannan back, but if the rugged defenseman should be able to find a new team if his price tag is reasonable. This post takes a look at the large number of teams that would be interested in an affordable deal with Hannan.
Aug 3, 2011, 3:51 PM EST
San Jose’s defensive unit gets a dose of Stanley Cup experience and physicality by adding recently bought out ex-Devils blue liner Colin White.
Aug 2, 2011, 3:37 PM EST
Trent Hunter and Colin White did indeed clear waivers and the Devils will buy them out, as expected. This post takes a look at how those savings will affect the Devils and what kind of chances those two new free agents have of finding a new job.
Aug 1, 2011, 1:55 PM EST
Lou Lamoriello is making sure the Devils won’t have cap issues again this year as they’re waiving newly acquired Trent Hunter and long time Devils defenseman Colin White to buy them out.
Jul 15, 2011, 5:56 PM EST
If you thought the Devils were done getting tougher after signing Cam Janssen, just wait til you get a load of Eric Boulton playing alongside of him.
Nov 8, 2010, 4:15 PM EST
While neither situation should leave their teams overly concerned, both New Jersey Devils goalie Martin Brodeur and Pittsburgh Penguins “backup” Brent Johnson missed practice today for their respective teams. In case you haven’t been following Brodeur’s injury situation, the future Hall of Famer is fighting off a bruised elbow after taking a harmless-looking shot from…
Nov 2, 2010, 11:00 AM EST[kml_flashembed movie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="180" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fVars="catid=35&id=81054&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
Don’t forget to vote for last week’s best save. Do so right here. A couple weeks ago, a few skaters (Pascal Dupuis and Radek Martinek) earned save of the night honors by bailing out their goalies with deft stick work or fearless shot blocking. Another skater earned that honor tonight. The New Jersey Devils are…
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 1
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 3
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 4
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 55
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 2
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (56)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)