Jul 8, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Get used to hearing those names.
Jul 27, 2012, 1:21 PM EDT
Nine Devils have worn the “C” before — who will be the tenth?
May 11, 2012, 5:34 PM EDT
He began his career there in 1999.
Apr 6, 2012, 11:52 AM EDT
Another questionable incident occurred back on Jan. 31.
Feb 23, 2012, 11:26 AM EDT
San Jose winger has been linked to Rick Nash talks.
Feb 1, 2012, 3:26 PM EDT
Derek Dorsett got hit, apparently.
Oct 1, 2011, 1:00 AM EDT
It’s strange to hear a player talk about being “lucky” about a year after a puck hits him in the eye, but Mike Mottau’s perspective actually makes some sense.
Aug 4, 2011, 12:43 AM EDT
The Capitals don’t want Scott Hannan back, but if the rugged defenseman should be able to find a new team if his price tag is reasonable. This post takes a look at the large number of teams that would be interested in an affordable deal with Hannan.
Aug 3, 2011, 3:51 PM EDT
San Jose’s defensive unit gets a dose of Stanley Cup experience and physicality by adding recently bought out ex-Devils blue liner Colin White.
Aug 2, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Trent Hunter and Colin White did indeed clear waivers and the Devils will buy them out, as expected. This post takes a look at how those savings will affect the Devils and what kind of chances those two new free agents have of finding a new job.
Aug 1, 2011, 1:55 PM EDT
Lou Lamoriello is making sure the Devils won’t have cap issues again this year as they’re waiving newly acquired Trent Hunter and long time Devils defenseman Colin White to buy them out.
Jul 15, 2011, 5:56 PM EDT
If you thought the Devils were done getting tougher after signing Cam Janssen, just wait til you get a load of Eric Boulton playing alongside of him.
Nov 8, 2010, 4:15 PM EDT
While neither situation should leave their teams overly concerned, both New Jersey Devils goalie Martin Brodeur and Pittsburgh Penguins “backup” Brent Johnson missed practice today for their respective teams. In case you haven’t been following Brodeur’s injury situation, the future Hall of Famer is fighting off a bruised elbow after taking a harmless-looking shot from…
Nov 2, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT[kml_flashembed movie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="180" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fVars="catid=35&id=81054&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
Don’t forget to vote for last week’s best save. Do so right here. A couple weeks ago, a few skaters (Pascal Dupuis and Radek Martinek) earned save of the night honors by bailing out their goalies with deft stick work or fearless shot blocking. Another skater earned that honor tonight. The New Jersey Devils are…
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 0
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 4
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 3
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 46
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 17
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 49
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (51)