Jul 8, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Get used to hearing those names.
Jul 27, 2012, 1:21 PM EDT
Nine Devils have worn the “C” before — who will be the tenth?
May 11, 2012, 5:34 PM EDT
He began his career there in 1999.
Apr 6, 2012, 11:52 AM EDT
Another questionable incident occurred back on Jan. 31.
Feb 23, 2012, 11:26 AM EDT
San Jose winger has been linked to Rick Nash talks.
Feb 1, 2012, 3:26 PM EDT
Derek Dorsett got hit, apparently.
Oct 1, 2011, 1:00 AM EDT
It’s strange to hear a player talk about being “lucky” about a year after a puck hits him in the eye, but Mike Mottau’s perspective actually makes some sense.
Aug 4, 2011, 12:43 AM EDT
The Capitals don’t want Scott Hannan back, but if the rugged defenseman should be able to find a new team if his price tag is reasonable. This post takes a look at the large number of teams that would be interested in an affordable deal with Hannan.
Aug 3, 2011, 3:51 PM EDT
San Jose’s defensive unit gets a dose of Stanley Cup experience and physicality by adding recently bought out ex-Devils blue liner Colin White.
Aug 2, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Trent Hunter and Colin White did indeed clear waivers and the Devils will buy them out, as expected. This post takes a look at how those savings will affect the Devils and what kind of chances those two new free agents have of finding a new job.
Aug 1, 2011, 1:55 PM EDT
Lou Lamoriello is making sure the Devils won’t have cap issues again this year as they’re waiving newly acquired Trent Hunter and long time Devils defenseman Colin White to buy them out.
Jul 15, 2011, 5:56 PM EDT
If you thought the Devils were done getting tougher after signing Cam Janssen, just wait til you get a load of Eric Boulton playing alongside of him.
Nov 8, 2010, 4:15 PM EDT
While neither situation should leave their teams overly concerned, both New Jersey Devils goalie Martin Brodeur and Pittsburgh Penguins “backup” Brent Johnson missed practice today for their respective teams. In case you haven’t been following Brodeur’s injury situation, the future Hall of Famer is fighting off a bruised elbow after taking a harmless-looking shot from…
Nov 2, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT[kml_flashembed movie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="180" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fVars="catid=35&id=81054&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
Don’t forget to vote for last week’s best save. Do so right here. A couple weeks ago, a few skaters (Pascal Dupuis and Radek Martinek) earned save of the night honors by bailing out their goalies with deft stick work or fearless shot blocking. Another skater earned that honor tonight. The New Jersey Devils are…
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 23
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 16
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 44
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 55
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 45
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (55)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (45)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)