Jul 8, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Get used to hearing those names.
Jul 27, 2012, 1:21 PM EST
Nine Devils have worn the “C” before — who will be the tenth?
May 11, 2012, 5:34 PM EST
He began his career there in 1999.
Apr 6, 2012, 11:52 AM EST
Another questionable incident occurred back on Jan. 31.
Feb 23, 2012, 11:26 AM EST
San Jose winger has been linked to Rick Nash talks.
Feb 1, 2012, 3:26 PM EST
Derek Dorsett got hit, apparently.
Oct 1, 2011, 1:00 AM EST
It’s strange to hear a player talk about being “lucky” about a year after a puck hits him in the eye, but Mike Mottau’s perspective actually makes some sense.
Aug 4, 2011, 12:43 AM EST
The Capitals don’t want Scott Hannan back, but if the rugged defenseman should be able to find a new team if his price tag is reasonable. This post takes a look at the large number of teams that would be interested in an affordable deal with Hannan.
Aug 3, 2011, 3:51 PM EST
San Jose’s defensive unit gets a dose of Stanley Cup experience and physicality by adding recently bought out ex-Devils blue liner Colin White.
Aug 2, 2011, 3:37 PM EST
Trent Hunter and Colin White did indeed clear waivers and the Devils will buy them out, as expected. This post takes a look at how those savings will affect the Devils and what kind of chances those two new free agents have of finding a new job.
Aug 1, 2011, 1:55 PM EST
Lou Lamoriello is making sure the Devils won’t have cap issues again this year as they’re waiving newly acquired Trent Hunter and long time Devils defenseman Colin White to buy them out.
Jul 15, 2011, 5:56 PM EST
If you thought the Devils were done getting tougher after signing Cam Janssen, just wait til you get a load of Eric Boulton playing alongside of him.
Nov 8, 2010, 4:15 PM EST
While neither situation should leave their teams overly concerned, both New Jersey Devils goalie Martin Brodeur and Pittsburgh Penguins “backup” Brent Johnson missed practice today for their respective teams. In case you haven’t been following Brodeur’s injury situation, the future Hall of Famer is fighting off a bruised elbow after taking a harmless-looking shot from…
Nov 2, 2010, 11:00 AM EST[kml_flashembed movie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="180" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fVars="catid=35&id=81054&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
Don’t forget to vote for last week’s best save. Do so right here. A couple weeks ago, a few skaters (Pascal Dupuis and Radek Martinek) earned save of the night honors by bailing out their goalies with deft stick work or fearless shot blocking. Another skater earned that honor tonight. The New Jersey Devils are…
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 2
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 5
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 5
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 24
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)