Jul 27, 2013, 3:11 PM EDT
The 30-year-old forward played for the Montreal Canadiens last season.
Jun 29, 2013, 4:35 PM EDT
Gritty forward spent just one year with the Habs.
Jun 20, 2013, 10:46 AM EDT
“Being a part of this team was an incredible experience.”
Jun 7, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
Solid campaign from the rookie GM.
May 3, 2013, 12:29 PM EDT
And they were already without Lars Eller.
Apr 2, 2013, 9:34 PM EDT
Montreal forward had to be helped off the ice.
Dec 27, 2012, 4:28 PM EDT
Another King winds up in the minors.
Dec 11, 2012, 9:36 PM EDT
He’ll play against Nate Thompson and Joey Crabb in his debut on Wednesday.
Dec 11, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
He becomes the latest NHLer to find work in the East Coast league.
Dec 5, 2012, 8:30 PM EDT
He’s one of a handful of NHL players in that league.
Oct 20, 2012, 9:28 PM EDT
In terms of the impact he can have, Grapes compares a healthy Andrei Markov to Chris Pronger.
Jul 16, 2012, 4:47 PM EDT
He was a 38-year-old rookie head coach in his first go-round…what will his second stint bring?
Jul 16, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
The summer was highlighted by a front office and coaching overhaul.
Jul 16, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
The first in our series looking at 30 teams in 30 days.
Jul 1, 2012, 3:58 PM EDT
That’s a lot of scratch.
Jul 1, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Jun 30, 2012, 11:51 AM EDT
His final year had a $3 million cap hit.
Apr 10, 2012, 1:51 PM EDT
“Pittsburgh model, my ass. They got the best player in the lottery, Ray Shero’s an excellent GM and a friend of mine, but I love when people talk about the Pittsburgh model.”
Mar 9, 2012, 1:12 PM EDT
“When I was 12, I wanted to be 13. When I was 15, I wanted so badly to drive. I couldn’t. I had to wait. Certain things just take time.”
Mar 7, 2012, 1:34 PM EDT
Bruins defenseman pounds away on Leafs winger.
Mar 7, 2012, 8:24 AM EDT
Toronto comes into a special Mario Lemieux-dedicating night hurting.
Mar 6, 2012, 10:11 PM EDT
Randy Carlyle’s home debut was spirited but fruitless.
Mar 6, 2012, 8:37 PM EDT
Boston receives negative updates about Horton, Rask too.
Feb 1, 2012, 12:03 PM EDT
Toronto blew it big-time last night in Pittsburgh.
Jan 17, 2012, 7:52 AM EDT
There’s enough hard feelings to go around to make a movie. That and more in the Morning Skate.
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 20
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 2
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 3
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 26
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 9
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 17
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 75
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)