Jul 27, 2013, 3:11 PM EST
The 30-year-old forward played for the Montreal Canadiens last season.
Jun 29, 2013, 4:35 PM EST
Gritty forward spent just one year with the Habs.
Jun 20, 2013, 10:46 AM EST
“Being a part of this team was an incredible experience.”
Jun 7, 2013, 11:03 AM EST
Solid campaign from the rookie GM.
May 3, 2013, 12:29 PM EST
And they were already without Lars Eller.
Apr 2, 2013, 9:34 PM EST
Montreal forward had to be helped off the ice.
Dec 27, 2012, 4:28 PM EST
Another King winds up in the minors.
Dec 11, 2012, 9:36 PM EST
He’ll play against Nate Thompson and Joey Crabb in his debut on Wednesday.
Dec 11, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
He becomes the latest NHLer to find work in the East Coast league.
Dec 5, 2012, 8:30 PM EST
He’s one of a handful of NHL players in that league.
Oct 20, 2012, 9:28 PM EST
In terms of the impact he can have, Grapes compares a healthy Andrei Markov to Chris Pronger.
Jul 16, 2012, 4:47 PM EST
He was a 38-year-old rookie head coach in his first go-round…what will his second stint bring?
Jul 16, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
The summer was highlighted by a front office and coaching overhaul.
Jul 16, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
The first in our series looking at 30 teams in 30 days.
Jul 1, 2012, 3:58 PM EST
That’s a lot of scratch.
Jul 1, 2012, 2:00 PM EST
Jun 30, 2012, 11:51 AM EST
His final year had a $3 million cap hit.
Apr 10, 2012, 1:51 PM EST
“Pittsburgh model, my ass. They got the best player in the lottery, Ray Shero’s an excellent GM and a friend of mine, but I love when people talk about the Pittsburgh model.”
Mar 9, 2012, 1:12 PM EST
“When I was 12, I wanted to be 13. When I was 15, I wanted so badly to drive. I couldn’t. I had to wait. Certain things just take time.”
Mar 7, 2012, 1:34 PM EST
Bruins defenseman pounds away on Leafs winger.
Mar 7, 2012, 8:24 AM EST
Toronto comes into a special Mario Lemieux-dedicating night hurting.
Mar 6, 2012, 10:11 PM EST
Randy Carlyle’s home debut was spirited but fruitless.
Mar 6, 2012, 8:37 PM EST
Boston receives negative updates about Horton, Rask too.
Feb 1, 2012, 12:03 PM EST
Toronto blew it big-time last night in Pittsburgh.
Jan 17, 2012, 7:52 AM EST
There’s enough hard feelings to go around to make a movie. That and more in the Morning Skate.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 7
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 29
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)