Jul 27, 2013, 3:11 PM EDT
The 30-year-old forward played for the Montreal Canadiens last season.
Jun 29, 2013, 4:35 PM EDT
Gritty forward spent just one year with the Habs.
Jun 20, 2013, 10:46 AM EDT
“Being a part of this team was an incredible experience.”
Jun 7, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
Solid campaign from the rookie GM.
May 3, 2013, 12:29 PM EDT
And they were already without Lars Eller.
Apr 2, 2013, 9:34 PM EDT
Montreal forward had to be helped off the ice.
Dec 27, 2012, 4:28 PM EDT
Another King winds up in the minors.
Dec 11, 2012, 9:36 PM EDT
He’ll play against Nate Thompson and Joey Crabb in his debut on Wednesday.
Dec 11, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
He becomes the latest NHLer to find work in the East Coast league.
Dec 5, 2012, 8:30 PM EDT
He’s one of a handful of NHL players in that league.
Oct 20, 2012, 9:28 PM EDT
In terms of the impact he can have, Grapes compares a healthy Andrei Markov to Chris Pronger.
Jul 16, 2012, 4:47 PM EDT
He was a 38-year-old rookie head coach in his first go-round…what will his second stint bring?
Jul 16, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
The summer was highlighted by a front office and coaching overhaul.
Jul 16, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
The first in our series looking at 30 teams in 30 days.
Jul 1, 2012, 3:58 PM EDT
That’s a lot of scratch.
Jul 1, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Jun 30, 2012, 11:51 AM EDT
His final year had a $3 million cap hit.
Apr 10, 2012, 1:51 PM EDT
“Pittsburgh model, my ass. They got the best player in the lottery, Ray Shero’s an excellent GM and a friend of mine, but I love when people talk about the Pittsburgh model.”
Mar 9, 2012, 1:12 PM EDT
“When I was 12, I wanted to be 13. When I was 15, I wanted so badly to drive. I couldn’t. I had to wait. Certain things just take time.”
Mar 7, 2012, 1:34 PM EDT
Bruins defenseman pounds away on Leafs winger.
Mar 7, 2012, 8:24 AM EDT
Toronto comes into a special Mario Lemieux-dedicating night hurting.
Mar 6, 2012, 10:11 PM EDT
Randy Carlyle’s home debut was spirited but fruitless.
Mar 6, 2012, 8:37 PM EDT
Boston receives negative updates about Horton, Rask too.
Feb 1, 2012, 12:03 PM EDT
Toronto blew it big-time last night in Pittsburgh.
Jan 17, 2012, 7:52 AM EDT
There’s enough hard feelings to go around to make a movie. That and more in the Morning Skate.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)