Jul 27, 2013, 3:11 PM EST
The 30-year-old forward played for the Montreal Canadiens last season.
Jun 29, 2013, 4:35 PM EST
Gritty forward spent just one year with the Habs.
Jun 20, 2013, 10:46 AM EST
“Being a part of this team was an incredible experience.”
Jun 7, 2013, 11:03 AM EST
Solid campaign from the rookie GM.
May 3, 2013, 12:29 PM EST
And they were already without Lars Eller.
Apr 2, 2013, 9:34 PM EST
Montreal forward had to be helped off the ice.
Dec 27, 2012, 4:28 PM EST
Another King winds up in the minors.
Dec 11, 2012, 9:36 PM EST
He’ll play against Nate Thompson and Joey Crabb in his debut on Wednesday.
Dec 11, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
He becomes the latest NHLer to find work in the East Coast league.
Dec 5, 2012, 8:30 PM EST
He’s one of a handful of NHL players in that league.
Oct 20, 2012, 9:28 PM EST
In terms of the impact he can have, Grapes compares a healthy Andrei Markov to Chris Pronger.
Jul 16, 2012, 4:47 PM EST
He was a 38-year-old rookie head coach in his first go-round…what will his second stint bring?
Jul 16, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
The summer was highlighted by a front office and coaching overhaul.
Jul 16, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
The first in our series looking at 30 teams in 30 days.
Jul 1, 2012, 3:58 PM EST
That’s a lot of scratch.
Jul 1, 2012, 2:00 PM EST
Jun 30, 2012, 11:51 AM EST
His final year had a $3 million cap hit.
Apr 10, 2012, 1:51 PM EST
“Pittsburgh model, my ass. They got the best player in the lottery, Ray Shero’s an excellent GM and a friend of mine, but I love when people talk about the Pittsburgh model.”
Mar 9, 2012, 1:12 PM EST
“When I was 12, I wanted to be 13. When I was 15, I wanted so badly to drive. I couldn’t. I had to wait. Certain things just take time.”
Mar 7, 2012, 1:34 PM EST
Bruins defenseman pounds away on Leafs winger.
Mar 7, 2012, 8:24 AM EST
Toronto comes into a special Mario Lemieux-dedicating night hurting.
Mar 6, 2012, 10:11 PM EST
Randy Carlyle’s home debut was spirited but fruitless.
Mar 6, 2012, 8:37 PM EST
Boston receives negative updates about Horton, Rask too.
Feb 1, 2012, 12:03 PM EST
Toronto blew it big-time last night in Pittsburgh.
Jan 17, 2012, 7:52 AM EST
There’s enough hard feelings to go around to make a movie. That and more in the Morning Skate.
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 28
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 14
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 94
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 4
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 15
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 7
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 11
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (94)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)