coaching hot seat
Mar 8, 2012, 7:30 PM EST
Hey, when a guy zeroes in on 30 wins after 26 the previous season, you have to wrap him up, right?
Nov 28, 2011, 12:28 PM EST
With Bruce Boudreau and Paul Maurice out of jobs now, the coaching hot seat gets even hotter for Anaheim’s Randy Carlyle.
Nov 18, 2011, 9:14 AM EST
If the Hurricanes don’t jump out against Buffalo tonight in Raleigh, this could be the last time we see Paul Maurice behind the bench for Carolina.
Oct 26, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
While the fires burn around Jacques Martin, he ignores all of Montreal’s wishes to push him out the door. Here’s to hoping he doesn’t use the Internet.
Oct 23, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
The Canadiens are off to a horrid start and those sorts of things don’t fly in Montreal. Is it time for Jacques Martin to go?
May 5, 2011, 3:49 PM EST
Caps GM George McPhee expects coach Bruce Boudreau to be back next season. Should he be though?
Jan 5, 2011, 3:28 PM EST
With the Senators struggling and laying an egg against the Maple Leafs on Saturday, the heat is being turned up on coach Cory Clouston.
Nov 21, 2010, 9:25 PM EST
When it comes down to it, there are plenty of people to blame for the Devils’ second worst start in franchise history. If you really want one scapegoat badly, though, look no further than venerable GM Lou Lamoriello.
Nov 7, 2010, 11:57 AM EST
If you’re one to believe a semi-blind item by Larry Brooks of the New York Post, then you’ll believe that Islanders head coach Scott Gordon is on the hot seat. A seven-game losing streak can make that happen.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54