Mar 29, 2012, 7:39 PM EDT
Kirk Muller thinks Carolina would be a playoff team in, say, a 90-game season.
Nov 28, 2011, 10:17 AM EDT
It’s not safe to be a coach today as Paul Maurice is out in Carolina.
Jun 1, 2011, 3:35 AM EDT
After the Florida Panthers found their man in Kevin Dineen, four teams are still looking for their new boss. Here are some of the candidates that the Dallas Stars, Minnesota Wild, New Jersey Devils, and Ottawa Senators are considering.
Dec 23, 2010, 8:45 PM EDT
Click “Read More” to find out how highest paid player Ilya Kovalchuk, team captain Jamie Langenbrunner and Devils owner Jeff Vanderbeek reacted to the New Jersey’s decision to replace coach John MacLean with Lou Lamoriello.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 13
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 11
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 33
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 110
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7