Mar 2, 2012, 8:56 PM EDT
Burke reunites with the coach that won him a Cup in Anaheim.
Mar 2, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Their friendship runs deep.
Feb 10, 2012, 8:27 PM EDT
Getting fired just years after winning a Cup? It’s not exactly unprecedented.
Jan 9, 2012, 9:58 AM EDT
It took half the season, but the Blue Jackets finally made the move they had to.
Dec 12, 2011, 8:58 PM EDT
The fiery Kings GM isn’t shy about criticizing the players after firing the coach.
Dec 3, 2011, 6:42 PM EDT
It feels strange, but Randy Carlyle still wants the Anaheim Ducks to win.
Dec 1, 2011, 1:43 AM EDT
Well, that didn’t take long …
Nov 8, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
In other words, could Terry Murray be the scapegoat for the slumping Kings?
Nov 5, 2011, 9:43 PM EDT
A crushing 8-1 loss indicates that the firings of Scott Howson and Scott Arniel are just a matter of time, but the bigger question might be: how should the franchise move on if that happens?
Apr 16, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Bruce Boudreau’s job is safe in Washington … for now. If something goes wrong and the Capitals send him packing, every coach-less team has a reason to consider hiring him.
Apr 12, 2011, 5:15 PM EDT
In what has to be the most surprising coach firing so far, the Stars gave Marc Crawford the axe after two seasons.
Apr 11, 2011, 12:02 PM EDT
Minnesota has relieved coach Todd Richards of his duties but much like a pair of other coaches let go already this year, you can’t really blame him for not being a miracle worker.
Apr 10, 2011, 12:02 PM EDT
It would be unfair to blame Peter DeBoer for failing in Florida when the team hasn’t made the playoffs since the 1999-2000 season, but it was understandable that the team decided to fire him this morning.
Apr 9, 2011, 8:23 PM EDT
Ottawa GM Bryan Murray will need to bring in the fifth coach (including himself) in his tenure as the Senators GM, as the team decided to fire Cory Clouston as well as two assistant coaches.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)