Mar 2, 2012, 8:56 PM EST
Burke reunites with the coach that won him a Cup in Anaheim.
Mar 2, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
Their friendship runs deep.
Feb 10, 2012, 8:27 PM EST
Getting fired just years after winning a Cup? It’s not exactly unprecedented.
Jan 9, 2012, 9:58 AM EST
It took half the season, but the Blue Jackets finally made the move they had to.
Dec 12, 2011, 8:58 PM EST
The fiery Kings GM isn’t shy about criticizing the players after firing the coach.
Dec 3, 2011, 6:42 PM EST
It feels strange, but Randy Carlyle still wants the Anaheim Ducks to win.
Dec 1, 2011, 1:43 AM EST
Well, that didn’t take long …
Nov 8, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
In other words, could Terry Murray be the scapegoat for the slumping Kings?
Nov 5, 2011, 9:43 PM EST
A crushing 8-1 loss indicates that the firings of Scott Howson and Scott Arniel are just a matter of time, but the bigger question might be: how should the franchise move on if that happens?
Apr 16, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Bruce Boudreau’s job is safe in Washington … for now. If something goes wrong and the Capitals send him packing, every coach-less team has a reason to consider hiring him.
Apr 12, 2011, 5:15 PM EST
In what has to be the most surprising coach firing so far, the Stars gave Marc Crawford the axe after two seasons.
Apr 11, 2011, 12:02 PM EST
Minnesota has relieved coach Todd Richards of his duties but much like a pair of other coaches let go already this year, you can’t really blame him for not being a miracle worker.
Apr 10, 2011, 12:02 PM EST
It would be unfair to blame Peter DeBoer for failing in Florida when the team hasn’t made the playoffs since the 1999-2000 season, but it was understandable that the team decided to fire him this morning.
Apr 9, 2011, 8:23 PM EST
Ottawa GM Bryan Murray will need to bring in the fifth coach (including himself) in his tenure as the Senators GM, as the team decided to fire Cory Clouston as well as two assistant coaches.
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 57
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 6
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 18
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 56
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 53
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (67)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (58)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)