Oct 21, 2011, 5:13 PM EDT
Head coach Claude Noel and his team are under fire after a rough start to the year.
Oct 17, 2011, 11:12 AM EDT
No Evgeni Malkin. No Sidney Crosby. But at least there’s still James Neal. (Also, the Jets are struggling.)
Oct 9, 2011, 11:21 AM EDT
Winnipeg fans are going to create an insane atmosphere during today’s franchise re-opener, but can a young Jets team keep its composure against the Canadiens?
Oct 8, 2011, 3:01 PM EDT
Jets coach Claude Noel believes that his team can be a playoff team. Being positive knows no bounds.
Oct 3, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
How will the Jets’ first year in Winnipeg since 1995 pan out? Check out this Dustin Byfuglien-sized 2011-12 season preview to find out.
Oct 3, 2011, 10:27 AM EDT
Winnipeg Jets first round pick Mark Scheifele made such a good impression in training camp that the team signed him up for his three-year entry-level contract.
Sep 20, 2011, 12:37 PM EDT
It’s just a preseason game and it’s just against the Columbus Blue Jackets, but the first NHL game featuring the hometown team since 1996 will be played in Winnipeg tonight.
Sep 16, 2011, 7:21 PM EDT
Not surprisingly, Dustin Byfuglien was faced with plenty of questions about his weight at the first day of Winnipeg’s training camp. But he, nor anyone else on the team, seem to think it will be a problem.
Sep 14, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
After a summer of negotiations, Zach Bogosian finally lands a deal with Winnipeg worth two years and $5 million.
Aug 15, 2011, 3:23 PM EDT
While we’ve been locked in on talking about Drew Doughty and Luke Schenn of late as restricted free agents waiting for deals, Winnipeg’s Zach Bogosian is another guy waiting to be signed.
Jul 22, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
The Montreal Canadiens promoted Randy Cunneyworth and Randy Ladouceur to the assistant coach level from Hamilton while the Winnipeg Jets rounded out their staff by adding Pascal Vincent.
Jul 15, 2011, 9:32 PM EDT
The Jets added three people to its coaching staff: Charlie Huddy, Wade Flaherty and Tony Borgford.
Jul 7, 2011, 9:45 AM EDT
Craig Ramsay isn’t at all pleased with how business was conducted when True North bought the Atlanta Thrashers and moved them to Winnipeg.
Jul 4, 2011, 11:46 PM EDT
With the Winnipeg Jets coming to rise out of Atlanta, it appears that even though everything else about the team is new they’re doing things like they did while in Atlanta.
Jun 24, 2011, 2:38 PM EDT
It’s official: Claude Noel will be the new head coach of the Winnipeg team that will reportedly soon be named the Jets.
Jun 23, 2011, 1:36 PM EDT
Claude Noel will reportedly be Winnipeg’s new head coach.
Jun 20, 2011, 9:04 PM EDT
The Winnipeg franchise has narrowed their coaching search down to Claude Noel and Mike Haviland; (now former) coach Craig Ramsay was informed that he is no longer a candidate.
Jun 19, 2011, 12:20 AM EDT
Craig Ramsay did a great job with the Atlanta Thrashers last season, but he had to interview to see if he could impress the new owners of the team headed to Winnipeg.
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 21
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 16
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 27
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 61
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 58
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (65)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)