Oct 21, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
Head coach Claude Noel and his team are under fire after a rough start to the year.
Oct 17, 2011, 11:12 AM EST
No Evgeni Malkin. No Sidney Crosby. But at least there’s still James Neal. (Also, the Jets are struggling.)
Oct 9, 2011, 11:21 AM EST
Winnipeg fans are going to create an insane atmosphere during today’s franchise re-opener, but can a young Jets team keep its composure against the Canadiens?
Oct 8, 2011, 3:01 PM EST
Jets coach Claude Noel believes that his team can be a playoff team. Being positive knows no bounds.
Oct 3, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
How will the Jets’ first year in Winnipeg since 1995 pan out? Check out this Dustin Byfuglien-sized 2011-12 season preview to find out.
Oct 3, 2011, 10:27 AM EST
Winnipeg Jets first round pick Mark Scheifele made such a good impression in training camp that the team signed him up for his three-year entry-level contract.
Sep 20, 2011, 12:37 PM EST
It’s just a preseason game and it’s just against the Columbus Blue Jackets, but the first NHL game featuring the hometown team since 1996 will be played in Winnipeg tonight.
Sep 16, 2011, 7:21 PM EST
Not surprisingly, Dustin Byfuglien was faced with plenty of questions about his weight at the first day of Winnipeg’s training camp. But he, nor anyone else on the team, seem to think it will be a problem.
Sep 14, 2011, 5:35 PM EST
After a summer of negotiations, Zach Bogosian finally lands a deal with Winnipeg worth two years and $5 million.
Aug 15, 2011, 3:23 PM EST
While we’ve been locked in on talking about Drew Doughty and Luke Schenn of late as restricted free agents waiting for deals, Winnipeg’s Zach Bogosian is another guy waiting to be signed.
Jul 22, 2011, 1:50 PM EST
The Montreal Canadiens promoted Randy Cunneyworth and Randy Ladouceur to the assistant coach level from Hamilton while the Winnipeg Jets rounded out their staff by adding Pascal Vincent.
Jul 15, 2011, 9:32 PM EST
The Jets added three people to its coaching staff: Charlie Huddy, Wade Flaherty and Tony Borgford.
Jul 7, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
Craig Ramsay isn’t at all pleased with how business was conducted when True North bought the Atlanta Thrashers and moved them to Winnipeg.
Jul 4, 2011, 11:46 PM EST
With the Winnipeg Jets coming to rise out of Atlanta, it appears that even though everything else about the team is new they’re doing things like they did while in Atlanta.
Jun 24, 2011, 2:38 PM EST
It’s official: Claude Noel will be the new head coach of the Winnipeg team that will reportedly soon be named the Jets.
Jun 23, 2011, 1:36 PM EST
Claude Noel will reportedly be Winnipeg’s new head coach.
Jun 20, 2011, 9:04 PM EST
The Winnipeg franchise has narrowed their coaching search down to Claude Noel and Mike Haviland; (now former) coach Craig Ramsay was informed that he is no longer a candidate.
Jun 19, 2011, 12:20 AM EST
Craig Ramsay did a great job with the Atlanta Thrashers last season, but he had to interview to see if he could impress the new owners of the team headed to Winnipeg.
- Video: Kunitz collides with Rangers’ goalie Lundqvist in overtime (Updated) 18
- Discuss: Penguins outlast Rangers in the shootout on NBCSN Rivalry Night 14
- Video: Jagr passes Yzerman for eighth on NHL goals list 10
- Wild put Harding on IR to undergo change in MS treatment 15
- Nonis: I’m not firing Carlyle 14
- Steen agrees to extension with Blues — three years, $17.4 million 17
- Engelland suspended five games for ‘reckless’ Abdelkader headshot 39
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: So many bad contracts, coaches on the hot seat, the NHL in Vegas? and more! 24
- Caps’ Wilson to have hearing for Schenn hit 46
- Is the NHL getting closer to putting a team in Vegas? 34
- Updated: NHL suspends Thornton 15 games for Orpik attack (155)
- Janssen: Orpik should’ve fought Thornton, then ‘everything would have quieted down’ (123)
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (107)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (101)
- Cam Neely questions length of Thornton’s suspension (78)