Dec 7, 2013, 10:54 AM EST
It’s getting grumpy in Winnipeg.
Sep 27, 2013, 11:20 AM EST
The rookie blue liner might stick with the team.
Aug 22, 2013, 9:32 AM EST
Can they make the postseason in a new division?
Aug 5, 2013, 10:55 AM EST
He’s playing in the KHL next season.
Apr 23, 2013, 8:20 AM EST
Blocking shots comes at a price.
Feb 1, 2013, 7:45 AM EST
He’s even “Kaepernicking” too. That and the links to start your day ahead.
Sep 26, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
He said, “It was f—ing war.” That and more links ahead.
Mar 23, 2012, 10:39 PM EST
Hard to argue with that, potty-mouth talk or not.
Mar 23, 2012, 1:07 PM EST
“I don’t think you need to sit there at this level and give them the rah-rah speech.”
Mar 4, 2012, 2:44 PM EST
A hurting wrist is keeping him out of action.
Feb 22, 2012, 11:23 AM EST
Jets goalie robs Jakub Voracek from in close.
Feb 22, 2012, 8:15 AM EST
You’d be stunned to see how few he’s actually scored this year. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 6, 2012, 11:27 AM EST
Admitting it is the first step, accepting it might take a while.
Feb 4, 2012, 6:15 PM EST
Scoring just one goal per game gets frustrating for any coach.
Jan 12, 2012, 3:46 PM EST
Winnipeg coach says media provoked him.
Jan 11, 2012, 8:13 AM EST
No effort, no play.
Jan 11, 2012, 7:01 AM EST
Hat tricks of all kinds were had last night. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 3, 2012, 7:05 AM EST
The happy love-in in Winnipeg finally has some drama. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Crafting insane trade rumors isn’t just for Internet jockeys anymore. All that and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:56 PM EST
Dustin Byfuglien’s best game in a Jets jersey just so happened to be the best game for Winnipeg this season. Coincidence?
Nov 14, 2011, 1:25 PM EST
You can take the hockey team out of Atlanta, but you can’t take the Atlanta out of the hockey team.
Nov 11, 2011, 2:48 PM EST
Another loss, followed by another blasting from coach Claude Noel.
Nov 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Joe Frazier had at least one NHL fan in Ray Emery. Meanwhile, Dustin Byfuglien would like to stay on the blue line… Maybe. All that and more in your Morning Skate.
Oct 21, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
Head coach Claude Noel and his team are under fire after a rough start to the year.
Oct 17, 2011, 11:12 AM EST
No Evgeni Malkin. No Sidney Crosby. But at least there’s still James Neal. (Also, the Jets are struggling.)
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 19
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 39
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 83
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)