Aug 20, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
It’s OK Alex, Claude Noel is gone now.
Aug 2, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
They’re still looking for their first playoff appearance in Manitoba.
Dec 13, 2013, 10:03 AM EDT
‘Tis the season to not be joyful about losing.
Dec 13, 2013, 8:15 AM EDT
That and all the links to start your day ahead.
Dec 7, 2013, 10:54 AM EDT
It’s getting grumpy in Winnipeg.
Sep 27, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
The rookie blue liner might stick with the team.
Aug 22, 2013, 9:32 AM EDT
Can they make the postseason in a new division?
Aug 5, 2013, 10:55 AM EDT
He’s playing in the KHL next season.
Apr 23, 2013, 8:20 AM EDT
Blocking shots comes at a price.
Feb 1, 2013, 7:45 AM EDT
He’s even “Kaepernicking” too. That and the links to start your day ahead.
Sep 26, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
He said, “It was f—ing war.” That and more links ahead.
Mar 23, 2012, 10:39 PM EDT
Hard to argue with that, potty-mouth talk or not.
Mar 23, 2012, 1:07 PM EDT
“I don’t think you need to sit there at this level and give them the rah-rah speech.”
Mar 4, 2012, 2:44 PM EDT
A hurting wrist is keeping him out of action.
Feb 22, 2012, 11:23 AM EDT
Jets goalie robs Jakub Voracek from in close.
Feb 22, 2012, 8:15 AM EDT
You’d be stunned to see how few he’s actually scored this year. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 6, 2012, 11:27 AM EDT
Admitting it is the first step, accepting it might take a while.
Feb 4, 2012, 6:15 PM EDT
Scoring just one goal per game gets frustrating for any coach.
Jan 12, 2012, 3:46 PM EDT
Winnipeg coach says media provoked him.
Jan 11, 2012, 8:13 AM EDT
No effort, no play.
Jan 11, 2012, 7:01 AM EDT
Hat tricks of all kinds were had last night. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 3, 2012, 7:05 AM EDT
The happy love-in in Winnipeg finally has some drama. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Crafting insane trade rumors isn’t just for Internet jockeys anymore. All that and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:56 PM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien’s best game in a Jets jersey just so happened to be the best game for Winnipeg this season. Coincidence?
Nov 14, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
You can take the hockey team out of Atlanta, but you can’t take the Atlanta out of the hockey team.
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 3
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 11
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- NHL-to-Vegas talks gaining steam (68)
- Report: Bruins need to make a trade (61)
- Sounds like San Jose handled stripping Thornton’s captaincy really well (43)
- Fanspeak: Mats Sundin voted greatest Maple Leaf in franchise history (43)
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history (41)