Aug 20, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
It’s OK Alex, Claude Noel is gone now.
Aug 2, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
They’re still looking for their first playoff appearance in Manitoba.
Dec 13, 2013, 10:03 AM EST
‘Tis the season to not be joyful about losing.
Dec 13, 2013, 8:15 AM EST
That and all the links to start your day ahead.
Dec 7, 2013, 10:54 AM EST
It’s getting grumpy in Winnipeg.
Sep 27, 2013, 11:20 AM EST
The rookie blue liner might stick with the team.
Aug 22, 2013, 9:32 AM EST
Can they make the postseason in a new division?
Aug 5, 2013, 10:55 AM EST
He’s playing in the KHL next season.
Apr 23, 2013, 8:20 AM EST
Blocking shots comes at a price.
Feb 1, 2013, 7:45 AM EST
He’s even “Kaepernicking” too. That and the links to start your day ahead.
Sep 26, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
He said, “It was f—ing war.” That and more links ahead.
Mar 23, 2012, 10:39 PM EST
Hard to argue with that, potty-mouth talk or not.
Mar 23, 2012, 1:07 PM EST
“I don’t think you need to sit there at this level and give them the rah-rah speech.”
Mar 4, 2012, 2:44 PM EST
A hurting wrist is keeping him out of action.
Feb 22, 2012, 11:23 AM EST
Jets goalie robs Jakub Voracek from in close.
Feb 22, 2012, 8:15 AM EST
You’d be stunned to see how few he’s actually scored this year. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 6, 2012, 11:27 AM EST
Admitting it is the first step, accepting it might take a while.
Feb 4, 2012, 6:15 PM EST
Scoring just one goal per game gets frustrating for any coach.
Jan 12, 2012, 3:46 PM EST
Winnipeg coach says media provoked him.
Jan 11, 2012, 8:13 AM EST
No effort, no play.
Jan 11, 2012, 7:01 AM EST
Hat tricks of all kinds were had last night. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 3, 2012, 7:05 AM EST
The happy love-in in Winnipeg finally has some drama. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Crafting insane trade rumors isn’t just for Internet jockeys anymore. All that and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:56 PM EST
Dustin Byfuglien’s best game in a Jets jersey just so happened to be the best game for Winnipeg this season. Coincidence?
Nov 14, 2011, 1:25 PM EST
You can take the hockey team out of Atlanta, but you can’t take the Atlanta out of the hockey team.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 22
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (68)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)