Aug 20, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
It’s OK Alex, Claude Noel is gone now.
Aug 2, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
They’re still looking for their first playoff appearance in Manitoba.
Dec 13, 2013, 10:03 AM EDT
‘Tis the season to not be joyful about losing.
Dec 13, 2013, 8:15 AM EDT
That and all the links to start your day ahead.
Dec 7, 2013, 10:54 AM EDT
It’s getting grumpy in Winnipeg.
Sep 27, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
The rookie blue liner might stick with the team.
Aug 22, 2013, 9:32 AM EDT
Can they make the postseason in a new division?
Aug 5, 2013, 10:55 AM EDT
He’s playing in the KHL next season.
Apr 23, 2013, 8:20 AM EDT
Blocking shots comes at a price.
Feb 1, 2013, 7:45 AM EDT
He’s even “Kaepernicking” too. That and the links to start your day ahead.
Sep 26, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
He said, “It was f—ing war.” That and more links ahead.
Mar 23, 2012, 10:39 PM EDT
Hard to argue with that, potty-mouth talk or not.
Mar 23, 2012, 1:07 PM EDT
“I don’t think you need to sit there at this level and give them the rah-rah speech.”
Mar 4, 2012, 2:44 PM EDT
A hurting wrist is keeping him out of action.
Feb 22, 2012, 11:23 AM EDT
Jets goalie robs Jakub Voracek from in close.
Feb 22, 2012, 8:15 AM EDT
You’d be stunned to see how few he’s actually scored this year. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 6, 2012, 11:27 AM EDT
Admitting it is the first step, accepting it might take a while.
Feb 4, 2012, 6:15 PM EDT
Scoring just one goal per game gets frustrating for any coach.
Jan 12, 2012, 3:46 PM EDT
Winnipeg coach says media provoked him.
Jan 11, 2012, 8:13 AM EDT
No effort, no play.
Jan 11, 2012, 7:01 AM EDT
Hat tricks of all kinds were had last night. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 3, 2012, 7:05 AM EDT
The happy love-in in Winnipeg finally has some drama. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Crafting insane trade rumors isn’t just for Internet jockeys anymore. All that and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:56 PM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien’s best game in a Jets jersey just so happened to be the best game for Winnipeg this season. Coincidence?
Nov 14, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
You can take the hockey team out of Atlanta, but you can’t take the Atlanta out of the hockey team.
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 71
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 54
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 34
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 3
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 56
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 30
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 21
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 33
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)