May 15, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
The Flyers’ finest was voted Philly’s finest, too.
May 14, 2012, 1:12 PM EDT
Also says he feels great, thanks for asking.
May 13, 2012, 11:11 PM EDT
Dustin Brown the hero…once again.
May 11, 2012, 10:57 AM EDT
Two Hart Trophy nominees top the list
May 9, 2012, 11:43 AM EDT
“I still think that we are a good team. It should have been a tighter series.”
May 8, 2012, 11:23 PM EDT
A tough end for what the future Hall of Famer calls “the most enjoyable year” he’s had.
May 8, 2012, 10:25 PM EDT
After all those changes, they get smothered in the second round again.
May 8, 2012, 10:07 PM EDT
New Jersey withstood a “chippy” Philly effort.
May 8, 2012, 1:49 PM EDT
But he did, and now the Flyers will be without his services facing elimination in Game 5.
May 8, 2012, 12:44 PM EDT
If they’d started doing that sooner, they might not be down 3-1.
May 8, 2012, 12:16 PM EDT
Hasn’t played since Mar. 1
May 8, 2012, 8:05 AM EDT
This would be a good spot for a few guys to make it big. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 7, 2012, 7:42 PM EDT
“Honestly, it doesn’t change our preparation for the game either way.”
May 7, 2012, 6:11 PM EDT
“It’s one game. It’s not like the rest of the playoffs without Claude.”
May 7, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
Facing elimination Tuesday, Flyers will be without their star forward.
May 7, 2012, 9:16 AM EDT
This sounds like a familiar line.
May 7, 2012, 8:58 AM EDT
Philly might have to go through an elimination game without their best player.
May 7, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Sometimes the best trade is the one you don’t make. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 6, 2012, 11:14 PM EDT
Fellow TSN panelists Marc Crawford and Craig Button also think the incident is worthy of supplementary discipline.
May 6, 2012, 10:29 PM EDT
He received a two-minute minor for his actions.
May 6, 2012, 5:39 PM EDT
The former Stanley Cup winner is banged up and might sit tonight.
May 5, 2012, 8:30 PM EDT
Although Laviolette says don’t “hang your hat” on those changes.
May 5, 2012, 11:57 AM EDT
After lighting up the Penguins, he’s got just one goal against the Devils.
May 5, 2012, 9:05 AM EDT
Imagine waking up and thinking your season was over. Sounds more like a nightmare. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 4, 2012, 2:11 PM EDT
“Everyone’s frustrated. I know me personally, I’m frustrated.”
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 0
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 40
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 29
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 15
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8