Bruce Boudreau’s message to protesting Montreal fans: If ‘you don’t like it, don’t come to the games’
Mar 15, 2011, 2:59 PM EST
Bruce Boudreau criticized Canadiens fans who plan to protest the lack of any suspension or fine for Zdeno Chara regarding the Max Pacioretty hit. Yet the outspoken coach misses the point – even though he’s technically correct – when he says that Montreal fans wouldn’t be so angry if the shoe was on the other foot.
Nov 4, 2010, 11:39 AM EST
The Pittsburgh police department is threatening to boycott the Winter Classic thanks to a holiday pay dispute with the city.
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 3
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 0
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 15
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 17
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10