Bruce Boudreau’s message to protesting Montreal fans: If ‘you don’t like it, don’t come to the games’
Mar 15, 2011, 2:59 PM EDT
Bruce Boudreau criticized Canadiens fans who plan to protest the lack of any suspension or fine for Zdeno Chara regarding the Max Pacioretty hit. Yet the outspoken coach misses the point – even though he’s technically correct – when he says that Montreal fans wouldn’t be so angry if the shoe was on the other foot.
Nov 4, 2010, 11:39 AM EDT
The Pittsburgh police department is threatening to boycott the Winter Classic thanks to a holiday pay dispute with the city.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25