City of Vancouver
Sep 5, 2011, 11:01 PM EDT
After a situation that embarrassed the city of Vancouver when it saw its citizens erupt in violence after losing the Stanley Cup finals, the Vancouver City Council is doing the one thing they can: Blaming the NHL for the riots.
Sep 3, 2011, 10:20 PM EDT
The Canucks discuss how they’ll try to help the city of Vancouver manage big events in the future after the troubling riots after Game 7 of the 2011 Stanley Cup finals.
Sep 1, 2011, 7:04 PM EDT
The City of Vancouver, British Columbia, and Vancouver Police Board commissioned an independent review of the riots in the wake of the Stanley Cup Finals. Let’s just say their findings were predictable.
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 14
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 16
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)