City of Vancouver
Sep 5, 2011, 11:01 PM EDT
After a situation that embarrassed the city of Vancouver when it saw its citizens erupt in violence after losing the Stanley Cup finals, the Vancouver City Council is doing the one thing they can: Blaming the NHL for the riots.
Sep 3, 2011, 10:20 PM EDT
The Canucks discuss how they’ll try to help the city of Vancouver manage big events in the future after the troubling riots after Game 7 of the 2011 Stanley Cup finals.
Sep 1, 2011, 7:04 PM EDT
The City of Vancouver, British Columbia, and Vancouver Police Board commissioned an independent review of the riots in the wake of the Stanley Cup Finals. Let’s just say their findings were predictable.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 12
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 20
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)