City of Vancouver
Sep 5, 2011, 11:01 PM EST
After a situation that embarrassed the city of Vancouver when it saw its citizens erupt in violence after losing the Stanley Cup finals, the Vancouver City Council is doing the one thing they can: Blaming the NHL for the riots.
Sep 3, 2011, 10:20 PM EST
The Canucks discuss how they’ll try to help the city of Vancouver manage big events in the future after the troubling riots after Game 7 of the 2011 Stanley Cup finals.
Sep 1, 2011, 7:04 PM EST
The City of Vancouver, British Columbia, and Vancouver Police Board commissioned an independent review of the riots in the wake of the Stanley Cup Finals. Let’s just say their findings were predictable.
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 9
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 21
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 61
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 21
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)