City of Vancouver
Sep 5, 2011, 11:01 PM EDT
After a situation that embarrassed the city of Vancouver when it saw its citizens erupt in violence after losing the Stanley Cup finals, the Vancouver City Council is doing the one thing they can: Blaming the NHL for the riots.
Sep 3, 2011, 10:20 PM EDT
The Canucks discuss how they’ll try to help the city of Vancouver manage big events in the future after the troubling riots after Game 7 of the 2011 Stanley Cup finals.
Sep 1, 2011, 7:04 PM EDT
The City of Vancouver, British Columbia, and Vancouver Police Board commissioned an independent review of the riots in the wake of the Stanley Cup Finals. Let’s just say their findings were predictable.
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 21
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 39
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 90
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 5
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 20
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (172)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (92)