City of Glendale
Aug 3, 2013, 12:35 PM EDT
It’s the third time they’ve come up short.
Jul 28, 2013, 4:50 PM EDT
The saga is nearly over with.
Jun 27, 2013, 4:45 PM EDT
They need an answer by July 2.
Jun 27, 2013, 2:18 PM EDT
Lots of money and out-clauses ahead.
May 25, 2013, 1:41 PM EDT
This saga isn’t quite over yet.
Mar 23, 2013, 1:45 PM EDT
If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.
Dec 28, 2012, 10:15 PM EDT
Can Greg Jamison just buy the team already?
Dec 28, 2012, 8:55 AM EDT
Your day’s links are right ahead.
Dec 26, 2012, 1:25 PM EDT
It almost makes too much sense.
Oct 21, 2012, 6:30 PM EDT
The city budget might benefit without the NHL.
Jun 11, 2012, 7:10 PM EDT
This doesn’t sound good.
Jun 8, 2012, 7:39 PM EDT
But this isn’t over yet.
May 23, 2012, 10:21 AM EDT
Their ownership saga took another step towards finding a positive solution.
May 23, 2012, 8:21 AM EDT
Now all he’s missing is a meal named after him at IHOP. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 7, 2012, 8:36 AM EDT
Is the saga finally at an end in the desert?
Apr 29, 2012, 5:20 PM EDT
But will the Goldwater Institute lay low?
Apr 7, 2012, 10:34 PM EDT
The scrappy ‘Yotes take the third seed.
Mar 16, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Enjoy today’s collection of links.
Feb 25, 2012, 7:15 PM EDT
Coming up with $5 million by the end of April is going to be tough.
Dec 16, 2011, 2:23 PM EDT
Hey, $4.75 million is better than nothing.
Aug 24, 2011, 1:05 PM EDT
Optimism for the Phoenix Coyotes’ sale is starting to grow, with some City of Glendale officials even predicting a possible sale by the end of 2011.
Aug 19, 2011, 5:11 PM EDT
Greg Jamison is the former president and CEO of the San Jose Sharks and he wants to be the next owner of the Phoenix Coyotes. Is he the next name to miss out or is he the real deal?
Aug 9, 2011, 5:20 PM EDT
Stop us if you’ve heard this before: Two unknown parties are reportedly interested in buying the Phoenix Coyotes.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:57 PM EDT
Just because True North has found their team and brought the NHL back to Winnipeg, the Coyotes situation in Arizona still hasn’t been magically solved for the league. Potential owner Matthew Hulsizer dropped his bid to buy the struggling franchise on June 27 and the league has not publically announced any new potential suitors. There…
May 11, 2011, 11:46 PM EDT
The City of Atlanta wouldn’t be willing to put together the same type of deal to save the Thrashers as the City of Glendale generated to avoid the Coyotes’ relocation. Read this post for more details.
- ‘We’re going into the cage,’ says Kings’ coach Sutter about Game 5 0
- Kings stave off elimination, force Game 5 against Sharks 21
- Wild hold off late Avalanche push to even series at 2-2 53
- Bruins scratch out OT win, push Red Wings to brink 42
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at L.A. Kings 0
- WATCH LIVE: Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild (Game 4) 5
- Monster of a surprise: Red Wings start Gustavsson over Howard 5
- WATCH LIVE: Boston Bruins at Detroit Red Wings (Game 4) 2
- Bylsma rips Penguins, calls effort level ‘troubling’ 64
- Cooke: I didn’t intend to collide knee-on-knee with Barrie 99
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Wild’s Cooke offered in-person hearing for knee-on-knee collision with Barrie (111)