City of Glendale
Aug 3, 2013, 12:35 PM EST
It’s the third time they’ve come up short.
Jul 28, 2013, 4:50 PM EST
The saga is nearly over with.
Jun 27, 2013, 4:45 PM EST
They need an answer by July 2.
Jun 27, 2013, 2:18 PM EST
Lots of money and out-clauses ahead.
May 25, 2013, 1:41 PM EST
This saga isn’t quite over yet.
Mar 23, 2013, 1:45 PM EST
If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.
Dec 28, 2012, 10:15 PM EST
Can Greg Jamison just buy the team already?
Dec 28, 2012, 8:55 AM EST
Your day’s links are right ahead.
Dec 26, 2012, 1:25 PM EST
It almost makes too much sense.
Oct 21, 2012, 6:30 PM EST
The city budget might benefit without the NHL.
Jun 11, 2012, 7:10 PM EST
This doesn’t sound good.
Jun 8, 2012, 7:39 PM EST
But this isn’t over yet.
May 23, 2012, 10:21 AM EST
Their ownership saga took another step towards finding a positive solution.
May 23, 2012, 8:21 AM EST
Now all he’s missing is a meal named after him at IHOP. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 7, 2012, 8:36 AM EST
Is the saga finally at an end in the desert?
Apr 29, 2012, 5:20 PM EST
But will the Goldwater Institute lay low?
Apr 7, 2012, 10:34 PM EST
The scrappy ‘Yotes take the third seed.
Mar 16, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Enjoy today’s collection of links.
Feb 25, 2012, 7:15 PM EST
Coming up with $5 million by the end of April is going to be tough.
Dec 16, 2011, 2:23 PM EST
Hey, $4.75 million is better than nothing.
Aug 24, 2011, 1:05 PM EST
Optimism for the Phoenix Coyotes’ sale is starting to grow, with some City of Glendale officials even predicting a possible sale by the end of 2011.
Aug 19, 2011, 5:11 PM EST
Greg Jamison is the former president and CEO of the San Jose Sharks and he wants to be the next owner of the Phoenix Coyotes. Is he the next name to miss out or is he the real deal?
Aug 9, 2011, 5:20 PM EST
Stop us if you’ve heard this before: Two unknown parties are reportedly interested in buying the Phoenix Coyotes.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:57 PM EST
Just because True North has found their team and brought the NHL back to Winnipeg, the Coyotes situation in Arizona still hasn’t been magically solved for the league. Potential owner Matthew Hulsizer dropped his bid to buy the struggling franchise on June 27 and the league has not publically announced any new potential suitors. There…
May 11, 2011, 11:46 PM EST
The City of Atlanta wouldn’t be willing to put together the same type of deal to save the Thrashers as the City of Glendale generated to avoid the Coyotes’ relocation. Read this post for more details.
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 1
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 0
- Devils fire DeBoer 17
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 3
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 16
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 10
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)